Petition to get the Download 2014 show released as a DSP

The band has decided to Hybrid Theory play the album in full, no one knows if the show is going to be streamed live, probably most of us won't be able to make it to the show, but i really CARE about this show i want to listen to it in GREAT QUALITY in full, i want to feel like im there.

So I decided to create a petition to get the dsp for this show, i won't care about any other shows i just want to have this one HT is so special for me and this is a legendary event.

I wonder if this can make it to the newswire it would be very appreciated if the staff of LPLive sends this petition to the most important sites of LP fans so we can make this happen.

Let's get TONS of signatures and then we can show it to Mike Shinoda, Lorenzo, Wb.. etc

Who's with me?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/release...-download-2014/

Edited by Linkin JZÉ

I just signed this. Of coarse we won't get a full webcast or anything like that, because Warner sucks and are a greedy record label. If we ever needed a DSP from 2007 until now, we need it right now. This is too epic to not have a super high quality rip of the entire show.

• 4 months later...

I think this show will be filmed for a live album (CD/DVD). It's too special of a show to pass it up and the fans would never let the band hear the end of it if we didn't get the show in HQ somehow. Also, Chester said here http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&a....64125504,d.cWc that the band may do something special as it is. LP also haven't put out a live album since 2008 (I don't count ATS+ or LT+, they weren't released in the US and they weren't officially live albums because no CD).

so it have to be in the us to be a live album just saying

No, but I consider a proper live release to have a CD/DVD combo, or even just be sold in places like the US (home of the band). I can walk into my local FYE or Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc and be able to purchase Live In Texas and Road To Revolution right now if I wanted to, I saw them the other day. I can't purchase ATS+ or LT+, only online from Europe. LP doesn't include them in their discography, either.

I won't consider them live albums because they're actually a special edition of a studio album, no matter which countries they're being sold on. Anyway, about Download, a CD/DVD would be awesome, but even if it won't be this type of release, ANY official release would be good.

There is a chance of LP releasing a live DVD/CD of this show. Slipknot did the same thing back for there 2009 headlining slot at download festival. Recorded and filmed the entires set, and it was a fantastic representation of the night. It only makes sense Lp does this for their night. If anything they have even more reason too than Slipknot as they're performing an album in full. I'll be gutted if it doesn't happen.