11.08.2013 - Summer Sonic 2013 live streaming

maik_gianino

Summer Sonic 2013 & Sonicmania 2013 live streaming for the fans outside Japan!

Date: 2013.8.11 sun 6:00pm JST

( NO access available from Japan )

Summer Sonic 2013 to be held on August 10th & 11th

Sonicmania 2013 to be held on August 9th

Enjoy this digest live-stream from Tokyo site!

More Info: http://www.summersonic.com/

Video:

I don't know if on the 11th they'll show Tokyo or show Osaka, or show a mix of both. They might not show LP at all, they might show a few LP songs, or they might show the entire LP set.

I would ASSUME they will on the 11th show the full Osaka show since Metallica is playing that day, but we don't know for sure. Good find.

We got a few videos for Summer Sonic with LP in 2006 and a few videos for Summer Sonic with LP in 2009, too. I bet we will get some again. Going to be awesome. I always love the Summer Sonic stuff.

Like Geki said we'll probably get a few songs from tv. Festival webcasts/broadcasts are not always live, sometimes stuff is recorded and webcasted later because bands overlap or they want to review the footage first and want to show only selected songs of the sets.

So if we don't get LP live we still might get it later. LP playing so early that feels weird.

BTW Muse vs. the Pet Shop Boys, and Smashing Pumpkins vs. Carly Rae Jepsen, lol, oh Japan ^^