Cyclefly Interview

hahninator

Alright LPLive - we've got another interview opportunity, this time with the band Cyclefly.

I now ask you to post some questions in response to this thread for Cyclefly. You can ask about Chester, you can ask about their touring history, about their albums, etc. Try to give it a little bit of diversity - not everything about Chester. Be creative!

Felipe (>InTheEnd

1. Can we hope to get a single version of Karma Killer in better quality than it is on MySpace? Maybe Wav or FLAC.

2. Did Chester join them onstage sometime besides the two times we already know of?

3. What were the setlists of the shows that Chester joined them onstage? (I doubt they remember it).

4. Do they have any recordings of the shows when Chester joined them onstage and are willing to share them?

Mine:

1) What's the meaning of the song Karma Killer ?

2) What was the issue with MCA Records? (now Interscope Records)

3) Your future plans as a band?

@luki9875: In friendly way: What was the story about your collaboration with Chester Bennington for the song Karma Killer?

This is a better version, the "how did a band from Cork,IE got a chance to make a song with the big chester bennington" seems like "how did an unknowed band from ireland get a change to work with one legend?" and this is not good to ask to one band :(

Edited by Nameless

How fdid you get a chance to make a song with Chester??

Chester:

"Cyclefly is one of my favourite bands and their record [Generation Sap] is one of the best I've heard in a long time. And if you don't like it, YOU SUCK!"

Ciaran of Cyclelfy:

“He would come to our shows whenever we played the states, and he loved the first album, so we all became friends. He’s brilliant really. We were recording in LA, and he sent over some rough mixes (of Linkin Park‘s), so we sent him over our rough mixes as well, and we have kept track over the internet, and he heard the new album and picked up the phone and said “I want to sing on a song with you!!” so we did it. He’s just brilliant, he’s such a beautiful singer...”

MCA marketing director Sig Sigworth :

"Having Chester Bennington from Linkin Park singing on the song is incredible. It lends credibility to Cyclefly."

3) Your future plans as a band?

Declan:

"about us getting back it's always possible but no at the moment as my new project "MAKO" is doing good."