Elias Andra comes out of retirement

rahulsethi

Elias Andra, former drummer for Julien-K and Dead by Sunrise has announced on his facebook page that he is officially coming out of retirement and he will be the official drummer for Rock Of Ages (Musical broadway).

He also clarified that he won't be going back to Julien-K as he left on good terms. Source - His FB page

So let me get this straight, he left Julien-K "on good terms," and that's a reason for him NOT to come back? Bullshit. This guy obviously doesn't want anything to do with Julien-K anymore after the shit he pulled at that concert with Brian Welch a while back.

So let me get this straight, he left Julien-K "on good terms," and that's a reason for him NOT to come back? Bullshit. This guy obviously doesn't want anything to do with Julien-K anymore after the shit he pulled at that concert with Brian Welch a while back.

Wait, what? This is the first Ive heard of this.

What happened exactly ?

When someone asked about Julien-K here's exactly what he replied - I will be starting the gig in Milwaukee I believe the 15th. As far as Julien-K, we left in good terms. My decision to come back and perform was based on personal decisions. For now both parties have simply just moved on as well. I am happy Julien-K is out playing and doing what they do best. I wish them the best. One of the first people I notified about my return was Ryan, so he would here it from me not someone else. JK's music will always be a part of my life.

His fb page - https://www.facebook.com/boneseliasofficialpage

Kinda weird that he's not joining Julien-K again. I loved Elias as a drummer. So as of right now, DBS has no bass player or a drummer? Wtf?

i guess if DBS happens again then Frank Zummo or Eli James will be on drums and fu on bass much like current JK scenario.

by the way is it confirmed Brandon is out of DBS too ?

Any statement coming from him or JK about his future in DBS ?

i guess if DBS happens again then Frank Zummo or Eli James will be on drums and fu on bass much like current JK scenario.

by the way is it confirmed Brandon is out of DBS too ?

Any statement coming from him or JK about his future in DBS ?

Not sure... I just assumed he is out of DBS as well. I wouldn't mind Fu and Frank though, both awesome musicians.

Listening to it, based on what he said, it makes me think that he was probably cheating on his wife or something while on the road. He felt it necessary to step away from the temptation that it was causing.

Could be totally wrong too, but who knows.

Here is that video Elias is around 23 min on

What the fuck elias!

Listening to it, based on what he said, it makes me think that he was probably cheating on his wife or something while on the road. He felt it necessary to step away from the temptation that it was causing.

Could be totally wrong too, but who knows.

He mentioned drugs