10.09.2012 - Chula Vista, CA, Cricket W. Amphitheatre

hahninator

The last date of the Honda Civic Tour featuring Linkin Park, Incubus, and MUTEMATH is on September 10th at Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA. It really seems like the tour flew by really quickly! We do have to say we think this is the best tour the band has done in quite some time - from the three awesome setlists featuring some really cool songs ('VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)', 'A Place For My Head', etc) to the great production to the collaboration with Mike Einziger on 'Bleed It Out'. And overall it seems like the band is having a great time on stage this tour. Hopefully this continues for the rest of the LIVING THINGS World Tour!

Linkin Park has played this venue a few times in the past - the first coming in September of 2001 when Brad broke his foot out of anger after the show (show page here). The third-to-last Projekt Revolution 2004 show hit this venue in September 2004, almost three years later (show page here) and Projekt Revolution 2007 also made a stop there (show page here). This will make it Linkin Park's fourth performance at Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre.

At the last show in Carson, LP surprised us by playing US Set A. Why a surprise you ask? There was a setlist picture from Edmonton earlier in the tour that said "US Set B TV", so we thought TV was for Carson since AXS TV was showing the show live, but LP proved anything can happen at any time (like they always do) so Set A made an appearance. US Set B was in Mountain View, US Set A was in Carson, so maybe US Set C will close the tour in Chula Vista? Thoughts?

Here's a video of 'LOST IN THE FOG', oops, I mean 'LOST IN THE ECHO' in Carson from the proshot source: (go to the Carson thread for a good quality DVD download, not a UStream rip)

This is also the last chance in 2012 for a collaboration between Chester and Incubus or Brandon and Linkin Park. We're not hyping anything up, but it'd definitely be cool to see even if it was just once!

Is anyone from LPLive going to the last show of the tour?

After this show, Linkin Park goes to Mexico for two shows: Monterrey on the 12th for MTV World Stage and Mexico City on the 14th for an arena show. On the 22nd, they play the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas and then take a few weeks off before going to South America for 5 shows. For the full 2012 tour schedule including upcoming dates and past setlists, click here.

SETLIST:

01. With You (Game Of Thrones + 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)

02. Faint (Ext. Outro)

03. Given Up (Ext. Outro)

04. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

05. Lying From You

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. New Divide

08. IN MY REMAINS

09. Empty Spaces

10. When They Come For Me

11. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

12. Breaking The Habit

13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

14. The Catalyst

15. What I've Done

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. In The End

18. Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike))

19. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro) ....Mike Einziger?

----------------------------------

20. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

21. Papercut

22. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Note: While the core of the setlist is not 100% confirmed, this is very likely the setlist the band played. 'With You' opening and 'One Step Closer' closing are confirmed in the Rolling Stone article about the show here.

The last date of the Honda Civic Tour featuring Linkin Park, Incubus, and MUTEMATH is on September 10th at Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre in Chula Vista, CA. It really seems like the tour flew by really quickly! We do have to say we think this is the best tour the band has done in quite some time - from the three awesome setlists featuring some really cool songs ('VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)', 'A Place For My Head', etc) to the great production to the collaboration with Mike Einziger on 'Bleed It Out'. And overall it seems like the band is having a great time on stage this tour. Hopefully this continues for the rest of the LIVING THINGS World Tour!

Linkin Park has played this venue a few times in the past - the first coming in September of 2001 when Brad broke his foot out of anger after the show (show page here). The third-to-last Projekt Revolution 2004 show hit this venue in September 2004, almost three years later (show page here) and Projekt Revolution 2007 also made a stop there (show page here). This will make it Linkin Park's fourth performance at Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre.

At the last show in Carson, LP surprised us by playing US Set A. Why a surprise you ask? There was a setlist picture from Edmonton earlier in the tour that said "US Set B TV", so we thought TV was for Carson since AXS TV was showing the show live, but LP proved anything can happen at any time (like they always do) so Set A made an appearance. US Set B was in Mountain View, US Set A was in Carson, so maybe US Set C will close the tour in Chula Vista? Thoughts?

Here's a video of 'LOST IN THE FOG', oops, I mean 'LOST IN THE ECHO' in Carson from the proshot source: (go to the Carson thread for a good quality DVD download, not a UStream rip)

This is also the last chance in 2012 for a collaboration between Chester and Incubus or Brandon and Linkin Park. We're not hyping anything up, but it'd definitely be cool to see even if it was just once!

Is anyone from LPLive going to the last show of the tour?

After this show, Linkin Park goes to Mexico for two shows: Monterrey on the 12th for MTV World Stage and Mexico City on the 14th for an arena show. On the 22nd, they play the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas and then take a few weeks off before going to South America for 5 shows. For the full 2012 tour schedule including upcoming dates and past setlists, click here.

Fuck yeah!

Just two more days until my first concert

Ive got pit tix, meet n greet and Ill be at a special tv show where bands answer fan questions and play acoustic songs

Lets hope lp does this too!

Set B... great set to end the tour. Set C would also be cool, ending the show with both LP and Incubus on stage, even if its only one person.

Maybe something special will happen tonight.

Where is your Setlist Soul ? xD

This is not fun anymore, we need to recover the Setlist enthusiastic

Still no setlist? And yeah, this tour was really fucking amazing. I loved it. I went to three shows, but Camden was the best by far. Mansfield came in second. Uncasville was the least good. Still awesome. I loved all the songs they played, and the band had tons of energy. Not better than PR07 but this tour comes in a close second to it for me.

Why do you think that?

Maybe because of this: "In the end, though, his vicious, prolonged screams were what brought the show to a close. He let out several of them for the Living Things cut "Lost in the Echo" – the first of three encores – and finished Hybrid Theory hit "One Step Closer" with a brutally long roar of "Shut up when I'm talking to you!"

Maybe i'm wrong but that sounds the 3 songs after the encore.