LP Quiz "Do you know Linkin Park?" (Part 1 & 2)

Mike and Phoenix go against Chester and Rob in a quiz titled "Do you know Linkin Park?". The first part of this game includes 20 questions about Linkin Park in the video below. The new album from Linkin Park, Living Things, which includes the single "Burn It Down", will be available June 25, 2012.

you can find the video here

Edited by LGraham
some grammatical fixing of the translation from French

I love how much of a trainwreck that was.

"hurr durr track 8 was nobody's listening no wait it was like easier to run or some shit lol fuck meteora"

I just find it really funny how the more obvious things (to us anyway, like the tracklists) were completely lost on all four of them.

"ha!" at mike thinking Wake was on Meteora. nice find QWERTY :D

I thought it sound even like "Awake".

I think Mike was just trolling about ATS.

I'm pretty sure most of the fans don't even know the exact track order either. Just look into the facebook comments when LP posts something. 90% of the people can't spell the band name, bad member names, or song names right.

I really like this quiz, very cool, can't wait for the next part.

I'm pretty sure most of the fans don't even know the exact track order either. Just look into the facebook comments when LP posts something. 90% of the people can't spell the band name, bad member names, or song names right.

hahah yeah completely.

there's a reason i don't check their facebook often...

and to be fair, Meteora was released almost 9 years ago, I'm sure they done a fair amount of... i dunno... other stuff since then...?

I thought Chester and Rob were gonna get them all because like the first four they answered very fast. But i wouldn't remember venue names either, that would be tough

Edited by Bliss

Like sex?

well I meant things like music/albums/tours/album art/food shopping/tax forms... day to day stuff.

but if that's what springs to your mind first then that can be your special thing.

I thought Chester and Brad were gonna get them all because like the first four they answered very fast. But i wouldn't remember venue names either, that would be tough

:blink:

well I meant things like music/albums/tours/album art/food shopping/tax forms... day to day stuff.

but if that's what springs to your mind first then that can be your special thing.

:blink:

wow typo mistake, sorry

Was With You seriously a radio single? I've never read anything about that. I feel like Chester made that up.

No, Mike, No Roads Left wasn't actually part of MTM's final tracklist, you're giving yourself too much credit there.

Who the hell would count how many times Somewhere I Belong has been played live? Besides us crazies at LPL.