Julien-K Update (Euro Re-Release of DTA on March 5!)

immortalsoul

As the official European re-release of Julien-K's debut album Death To Analog approaches, I thought it would be helpful to provide you guys with some updates:

The European re-release of Death To Analog will be released on March 5 via the German indie label Tiefdruck-Musik in a special digipak that also includes 3 bonus tracks: The previously unreleased (and highly anticipated) "Killing Fields," the song "Dreamland" (that had only been released as part of the "Kick The Bass" single in the USA), and the Brandon Belsky remix of "Maestro" (that had only been released as part of a special, US-only summer tour EP in 2008).

The tracklist is therefore shaping us as follows:

01) Death To Analog

02) Someday Soon

03) Kick The Bass

04) Technical Difficulties

05) Systeme de Sexe

06) Maestro

07) Forever

08) Spiral

09) Nvr Say Nvr

10) Dystopian Girl

11) Look At U

12) Stranded

13) Disease

14) Futura (DTA Mix)

15) Dreamland**

16) Killing Fields**

17) Maestro (Brandon Belsky Remix)**

** Exclusive Bonus Tracks

http://www.julien-k.de/wp-content/uploads/...DTA_160x600.jpg

The first single will be "Kick The Bass," and radio promo CDs will therefore be sent out that contain the original song, two remixes (the Dave Audé and the Dopamine remix of KTB), and the video for the song!

Source: Julien-K Germany

If you are from a German-speaking country and want to extensively promote the new release and win some goodies while doing so, please read this important blog from JULIEN-K GERMANY: CLICK.

On another note: We from JULIEN-K GERMANY will also be launching the official German Julien-K site http://www.julien-k.de very soon and are gonna prepare some cool stuff for the upcoming Dead By Sunrise Germany Tour in late February!

Edited by Hahninator

Brandon's Maestro remix is amazing, one of my favorite remixes ever. It's like something that'd go on Reanimation...LOVE that one. Excellent selection for track 17. I like Dreamland a lot as a b-side, badass track too.

And Killing Fields. We finally get to hear it. "New" JK music! Hell yeah I'm really excited.

GREAT :) I love Julien-K, can't wait for more new studio material. Isn't there one other unreleased track that I read about on the JKMB?

Brandon's Maestro remix is amazing, one of my favorite remixes ever. It's like something that'd go on Reanimation...LOVE that one. Excellent selection for track 17. I like Dreamland a lot as a b-side, badass track too.

And Killing Fields. We finally get to hear it. "New" JK music! Hell yeah I'm really excited.

GREAT :) I love Julien-K, can't wait for more new studio material. Isn't there one other unreleased track that I read about on the JKMB?

I love Brandon's remix of Maestro and Dreamland too, both excellent songs. Killing Fields is the gem on this release though, IMO.

Yep, there is one new song with the working title "Cruel Heart Girl," and as Ryan tweeted, there are a lot of other songs that are being worked on!

There's 3 tracks on the go that we know of.