21.07.2009 - Athens, Greece

Tonight, Linkin Park will be playing at the Terra Vibe Park in Athens, Greece for the second year in a row. This is the second show of seventeen shows that the band will be playing this summer.

The first show, a festival in Istanbul, Turkey brought us a few new changes to the setlist. Linkin Park opened with Session for the first time since early 2003, and added a new intro to 'Points Of Authority', a new drum solo intro to 'Bleed It Out' and basically just changed the order of the main songs in the setlist that they were using in 2007 and 2008.

Now, tonight is not a festival and is just a regular headlining show for the band. Last summer, they did 21 songs in Greece, and in Istanbul a few days ago they ended up with 17.

Do you think the band is going to add anything to the setlist? Do you think perhaps they're using different sets for this tour (rotating them), or will they just use this basic one and maybe make a few changes throughout? We'll be updating the thread throughout the show, so be sure and check back for information on the performance!

Ah yes, lastly - please check a few threads down for information on Dead By Sunrise. They will only be playing shows in Germany, England, Japan and Pomona for those of you who don't know. Thanks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

01. Session/Wake 2.0

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Little Things

14. Pushing Me Away

15. Crawling

16. In The End

17. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

18. New Divide

19. Faint

20. One Step Closer

I cannot expect anything more than this. <_<

how many people could go in this area in greece????

Last year some said that the show was almost sold-out, other said we are 20.000, other 30.000, other 35.000

I believe we had 20.000 people last year

So i think tonight we are the same