111 replies to this topic

#1 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,718 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

In a press release today, SiriusXM announced that Linkin Park will be playing a show in Los Angeles on August 6th for a "Townhall Special".

""SiriusXM's Town Hall with Linkin Park," scheduled to take place on Monday, August 6, will air on Octane, channel 37, on Tuesday, August 14 at 9:00 pm ET and will be rebroadcast throughout the week. The special will be hosted by SiriusXM host Jose Mangin.

The "Town Hall" special will include the band answering a variety of questions from the studio audience about their career, their latest album, LIVING THINGS, and their upcoming "LIVING THINGS World Tour."

In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

Source: LPAssociation

Do you think the band will debut another song from LIVING THINGS ahead of the Honda Civic Tour?

SETLIST:
01. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)
02. Breaking The Habit
03. Crawling
04. The Catalyst
05. BURN IT DOWN
06. In The End
07. Numb
08. Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' bridge)
09. LOST IN THE ECHO (Live Debut)
10. What I've Done
11. One Step Closer

Q&A between songs, most likely between WFTE/BTH and BIO/LITE.

if LPLive was one person, it would be the guy from Webster Hall that yelled APFMH between every song

The Hunting Party World Tour 2015
1/15 Orlando, 1/17 Nashville, 1/23 Atlantic City, 1/25 Brooklyn, 1/28 Greensboro

#2 LGraham

LGraham

Rebel

• 3,821 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

should be pretty interesting. I can see a new song being played here - maybe Lost In The Echo...?

#3 Stone44

Stone44

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

I'm positive we're going to get the Lost In The Echo debut from the setlist snippet we've seen from Set A. I think it's ready to be played :D I could also see In My Remains, Powerless, or I'll Be Gone, ya never know!
jako: WID is good live, but nothing special. Stone44: agreed, and pretty sure Chester just said mythelf and not myself jako: it's the Stache's fault Stone44: blame it on the Stache

#4 Borellus

Borellus

Soldier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

I definitely think there will be a new song or two played. Does anybody here have Sirius and can record?

#5 Soul

Soul

The Echelon Invader

• Editor
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Octane? WTF is Octane.. Someone better record this.

Edited by Soul, 31 July 2012 - 11:30 AM.

APFMH SIDODMDODPQJQBDIDKSNWUDISNWMEHGGBBGFGBGUHBLUDHNNN

I extended songs you like.
All Attended Shows
Youtube Channel 1 | Youtube Channel 2 | Twitter | Soundcloud | Last.fm | Facebook | Instagram | Google+

#6 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • 8,718 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

I'm positive we're going to get the Lost In The Echo debut from the setlist snippet we've seen from Set A. I think it's ready to be played :D I could also see In My Remains, Powerless, or I'll Be Gone, ya never know!

Setlist snippet?

if LPLive was one person, it would be the guy from Webster Hall that yelled APFMH between every song

1/15 Orlando, 1/17 Nashville, 1/23 Atlantic City, 1/25 Brooklyn, 1/28 Greensboro

#7 jako

jako

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

Setlist snippet?

" In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

That's what he meant

Edited by jako, 31 July 2012 - 02:24 PM.

By the time you finish reading this signature you will realize that it really makes no sense but yet you continue reading. Why? Stop reading.. Really.. Ok, this makes me uncomfortable.. Are you stalking me? Stop it, you pervert.. OH COME ON! I SAID STOP IT! You didn't stop, did you? Οk, you've made it far enough.. Only to find out, as I already said that there's nothing interesting.. Now continue reading other posts and other people's signatures.. Weirdo..

#8 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • 8,718 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

" In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

Did you read the source you posted?

How the hell is that Set A?

#9 jako

jako

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

How the hell is that Set A?

1. I corrected my previous post
2. What Set A? (answered)

Edited by jako, 31 July 2012 - 02:27 PM.

By the time you finish reading this signature you will realize that it really makes no sense but yet you continue reading. Why? Stop reading.. Really.. Ok, this makes me uncomfortable.. Are you stalking me? Stop it, you pervert.. OH COME ON! I SAID STOP IT! You didn't stop, did you? Οk, you've made it far enough.. Only to find out, as I already said that there's nothing interesting.. Now continue reading other posts and other people's signatures.. Weirdo..

#10 Soul

Soul

The Echelon Invader

• Editor
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Did you read the source you posted?

"Songs from the new album" could be Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery :P

Setlist snippet: http://lplive.net/fo...?showtopic=8894

All Attended Shows
Youtube Channel 1 | Youtube Channel 2 | Twitter | Soundcloud | Last.fm | Facebook | Instagram | Google+

#11 jako

jako

Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

"Songs from the new album" could be Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery :P

Setlist snippet: http://lplive.net/fo...?showtopic=8894

Oh, yeah

#12 BaZz

BaZz

Roadie

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

I would assume to hear some new music I wonder how you get invited to this though?

#13 LGraham

LGraham

Rebel

• 3,821 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

I wonder how you get invited to this though?

my money's on tickets being given away as part of LPU

#14 Holden

Holden

Soldier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

My first thought was, "Not another small intimate/private show for LA." The East coasts need some love too! Anyways, sounds pretty cool. Pretty sure that a new song or two will debut here. Hopefully someone will record it so I can listen to it later on.

My LPU Profile

2/4/11 - New York City, NY Madison Square Garden (M&G)
8/17/12 - Camden, NJ International LPU Summit
8/17/12 - Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center

Posted Image

#15 VavourasLP

VavourasLP

Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

You'd better get your cameras ready for Lost In The Echo live cause I don't wanna miss this!

25-6-2008
Athens Terravibe Park
21-7-2009 Athens Terravibe Park

#16 Soul

Soul

The Echelon Invader

• Editor
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

Can't wait for the setlist.

All Attended Shows

#17 OldLinkinParkNew

OldLinkinParkNew

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

I hope they play Lost In The Echo and Castle Of Glass which are my 2 favorite songs from LT The setlist would be cool like this: 01. Tinfoil 02. Lost In The Echo 03. Papercut 04. With You 05. Runaway 06. Given Up 07. New Divide 08. Lies Greed Misery 09. Points Of Authority 10. Waiting For The End (+UIB rap part) 11. Breaking The Habit 12. Medley 13. The Catalyst 14. What I've Done 15. Crawling 16. Faint 17. One Step Closer ----------------------------------------- 18. Castle Of Glass 19. Burn It Down 20. In The End 21. Numb 22. A Place For My Head 23. Bleed It Out (+ Sabotage or any other cool shit xD) I know they've been playing 22 songs but I guess they won't die if they play one more ;) If they did Something like this set it would be amazing to me of course are missing From The Inside and Blackout, 2 of my favorite songs but we can't have them all :( so....

#18 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • 8,718 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

Wrong. You dropped From the Inside and Blackout, and if they replace those with new songs off of the new album what a travesty that would be. Oh how disappointing :( I'd much rather see A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, From the Inside and Blackout than any single song off of the new album. If you drop anything, drop New Divide. Or if you want to get rid of two terrible songs there's always Lies Misery Greed and Burn It Down ;)

#19 Soul

Soul

The Echelon Invader

• Editor
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

If they did Something like this set it would be amazing to me of course are missing From The Inside and Blackout, 2 of my favorite songs but we can't have them all :( so....

Dear god, if they brought back F09 with the outro transition into FTI, that would be the best thing ever. I like the setlist you made, but I'd put APFMH at the beginning of the encore with the 2012 Intro.

All Attended Shows

#20 Numbrocker

Numbrocker

Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Wrong. You dropped From the Inside and Blackout, and if they replace those with new songs off of the new album what a travesty that would be. Oh how disappointing :(

I'd much rather see A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, From the Inside and Blackout than any single song off of the new album. If you drop anything, drop New Divide. Or if you want to get rid of two terrible songs there's always Lies Misery Greed and Burn It Down ;)

I really like LT but I wouldn't be disappointed if they took off BID and LMG. Haven't been impressed by their lives. BID just doesn't sound as good and LMG is a bit too short IMO. Also while I know everyone seems to love New Divide, I wouldn't say no to that being dropped, especially if it took that place of some of the older stuff.

So I wanna hear Lost in the Echo, Powerless, Castle of Glass and Roads Untraveled. And from the old stuff I really just want to A Place For My Head live. Just once! Also With You. Runaway can be cut. Bring back Forgotten lol.

2008- Woodlands, Texas - Projekt Revolution (8/24)
2010 - NYC Best Buy Theater - ATS Release Concert (9/14)
2011- MSG (2/4),
Dallas (3/02), Houston (3/03) - ATS World Tour

2012- Wantagh, NY (8/15), Camden Summit (8/17), Dallas (8/27) - Honda Civic Tour
2013- Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, Nevada (2/16)

2014- Woodlands, Texas (Summit) (9/5)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users