Lauren Dair's "Every Little Light" will be released April 25

Stranger

Last year, Linkin Park and OpenLabs announced that Lauren Dair was the grand prize winner of the Stagelight #MonthlyMusicContest II. She has been working on the new track with Mike & Brad earlier this February.

Today, she finally announced that her new song entitled "Every Little Light" will be released this April 25th. She excited about the song that has almost been a year in the making.

https://twitter.com/laurendairowens/status/985610079859716096

EDIT: The song is now out on Spotify and Apple Music!

Da2XI3pVAAAXtnQ.jpg

Edited by RogueSoul
rogue edits

• 2 weeks later...

Eh. It's fine. She has a good voice, but the song isn't really anything noteworthy.

Agreed. Nice little song with OML vibes, but not something I'd come back to. Hopefully she has more stuff on the way, her voice is very nice.

No offense but it sounds like something that wouldn't sound out of place of a soundtrack of a family movie.

I don't think she would take offense, because that's not an insult. This isn't a Linkin Park song. Her style is what it is. Mike and Brad just helped her fully realize her vision for her song.

I don't think she would take offense, because that's not an insult. This isn't a Linkin Park song. Her style is what it is. Mike and Brad just helped her fully realize her vision for her song.

Which is great :) I think they helped her enough to hear that Mike and Brad were involved but also that she still could put her own stamp on it

That was nasty lol

I actually didn't meant it in a nasty way lol. I actually listen to a lot of pop music and sometimes acts appear on soundtracks and deliver some pretty great tracks (if it is your cup of tea) :) and I think this track could have been easily be part of a movie.

I actually didn't meant it in a nasty way lol. I actually listen to a lot of pop music and sometimes acts appear on soundtracks and deliver some pretty great tracks (if it is your cup of tea) :) and I think this track could have been easily be part of a movie.

True, I can already here it playing during some uplifting scene haha