Jump to content

JZLP9CharlesMarcia

Member
  • Posts

    6,188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JZLP9CharlesMarcia

  1. I would drop Given Up in favor of Blackout, the set needs that song... hardcore fan favorite!
  2. Wonderful post by Astat, very inspired and informative, LOVE IT I have no arguments against this, the only thing that can save my ass is the day they play Rebellion I will embed the video right here.
  3. If this dude can nail Rebellion, why a professional musician can't play it? I know that Astat is the nerd, he plays guitar so awesome but you my friend are totally wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x-TyD3AZeE
  4. Seems like we will have one of the best LP videos in recent history.
  5. I wonder what all those notes mean, any help? lol
  6. Not bad considering LP's popularity in the mainsteam, no one buys records and also the first single wasn't a hit.
  7. Castle of Ass some color makes it look more organized, hope you use my idea: Round 3 is over Guilty All The Same - 1 Mark The Graves - 2 All For Nothing - 2 War - 6 Wastelands - 3 Until It's Gone - 2 War has been eliminated. 1. Keys To The Kingdom 2. All For Nothing 3. Guilty All The Same 6. Wastelands 7. Until It's Gone 8. Rebellion 9. Mark The Graves 11. Final Masquerade 12. A Line In The Sand Elimination Tracker: 9-1. TBD 10. War 11. Drawbar 12. The Summoning
  8. this round should be over, round 2 should be Drawbar.
  9. Yeah the only samples of Blackout were the reversed vocals, probably a mistake? This show was so good the band again was on fire, it was surprising to see the reactiong of the crowd during WID, I know this is a unique show but most of the guests sucked balls, I can only save MGK and the guy that sang OSC. Devil Wears Prada only confused Chester lol.
  10. The excitement made me fail
  11. LP FULL OF GUESTS THat's something that I always wanted to see, fucking AWESOME! Can't wait to watch the full performance!
  12. Numb (album version) Ballad Medley In Between What I've Done In The End Rolling in the Deep Little Boxes Drawbar (Heavy Metal version, Extended intro/outro with Blackout vocals) ________ Encore: Little Things (Extended intro by Soul 20 minutes piano version NO VOCALS) One Step CLoser (Country version)
  13. Today set: Numb (album version) Ballad Medley In Between What I've Done In The End Rolling in the Deep Little Boxes Drawbar (Heavy Metal version, Extended intro/outro with Blackout vocals)
  14. I like the raw mix better, I don't know what you are using to listen to the show but with my speakers the raw mix sounds godly.
  15. Wow so many good shows from 2012: MOnterrey, Carson and Berlin rock.
  16. Everytime I read ''Monterrey'' in LPL it gives me chill.
×
×
  • Create New...