Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. OK people. Tickets are available in a Presale from today 19.03 to 26.03 ONLY for Orange network users. Tickets for other go on sale from 26.03. Prices are as follows: Standing 89 zł (at current exchange rate it's 28.38 USD) Two day standing 159 zł Seats 110 zł (35.08 USD) Two day seats 199 zł (63.45 USD) Premium seats 150 zł (47.83 USD) Two day premium seats 270 zł (86.09 USD) VIP 500 zł (159.43 USD) Two day VIP 900 zł (286.98 USD) Day1: Linkin Park (+other bands TBA) Day2: The Prodigy (+other bands TBA) So if anyone wants to get a presale ticket you have to have a Orange mobile number. Presale tickets available only here: Linkin Park standing tickets (89zlotys) here On 26.03 tickets also available at ticketpro
  2. Nope. FAIL at LP's side It happened before as I recall Ticket info sould be given tomorrow (or at least this week from what OWF people said)
  3. Well we will know on monday And I know something about expensive tickets in Germany Been there couple of times and spent way to much:P Now this year I can spend some money in the merch booth
  4. No problem, just ask if you have any questions As for the tickets, that was last year. This year I expect the price to be somewhere around $32 max. Will see on monday.
  5. As far as I know there is no place for camping But who knows. IF ANYONE IS GOING I WILL BE GLAD DO HELP OUT This is a two day festival 9-10 June, LP will play on 9th! There will be single day tickets available, two-day tickets and VIP tickets. More info should be up on monday 12.03. Last years single day tickets were $16!
  6. Yes there will be one day tickets available
  7. Hotels are already booked by football fans you really think you can get something for 1-2 days? I don't think so ;p And yeah I'm going!
  8. Not even close to what I have Well almost, but still in example: i have contact infos to LP's crew RIGGING PLOT | LIGHTING PLOT FLOWN FIXTURES | LIGHTING PLOT FLOOR FIXTURES | UPSTAGE PROJECTION HANG DETAILS And this is for the whole Australia tour
  9. Don't know yet since people want it almost for free :| Something that shouldn't have been released to public Stage setup - lighting etc.
  10. thx Well it's always something different. Not everyone have the stuff I do in example so I thought a presentation of the cd would be a nice way to show it. Don't have so much time atm but I hope I will finish with all cds by the end of march 2012 It takes somewhere between half an hour to an hour to create one presentation video. I still want to add song samples to them.
  11. -bump- Feel free to check out my little collection http://lpcollectors.prv.pl/ If anyones interested i can add your banners uder the existing ones. Just let me know
  12. confirmed. My friend got his money back. Like I said, Nick would not screw people off. Weird thing that he sent out money back without any explanation :/ I assume shit happened in his life :/
  13. As far as I know Nick is very busy person. Still, he would never screw people off (and I know that cause I had problems receiving some stuff from him, he always was helpful and in one case he sent my money back). Like someone said before, give him some time to sort his things and problems out
  14. IMHO those lyrics work good with the meteora age. I should finish them when I have some free time and ask in example Alex M to make a cover. Youtube has me singing them so he should know how to do it
  15. Nick could You contact me @ msn?
  16. Ok so I edited the video, made HD version and removed "probably". Looks better thx!
  17. I created my website promo and kinda would like to know what do you think Anything to change? It is possible that I could create a promo for LPL in the future, yes, with the same voice Looking forward to any suggestions EDIT: Final HD version:
  18. I know that lol I just posted that so people stop posting questions about a song that has not been released, ever
  19. Yeah right. And other demos because: Chester is there! Can't give to LPU. Scusi.
  20. Haha same here Trying to get some $ til 25th november and get this shit with the $1.11 cd
  21. Thought people would be interested since a free LPU package is, well, free The signed stuff is a bonus so still anyone has a chance
  22. If anyones interested you can win a free LPU @ LPU facebook page. Just enter the giveaway here: http://bit.ly/uBIGIN
  23. Since it's my b-day and I'm quite drunk I thought I can make some lyrics to the demo Text is as follows, only 1st verse and chorus: Emptiness is all i get waiting for this day to end feeling all this heavyness inside of me It's over Seeing You brings so much pain I could never take the blame For all the things i had to do to push myself away from you Why does it feel like im the one Who has spoken one last time This will never end I'm sure It was ment to happen. Enjoy a hard laugh!
×
×
  • Create New...