Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. Youve missed omg, 0_o, dope, insane, awesome etc.. Whole thing up at usual place in few minutes
  2. Hmm, still recording. I have to listen to this thing couple of times. As for now I'm like 0_o
  3. OMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  4. Did he say 7:30?
  5. whole thing should be up at usual place shortly after the stream Edit: So colorful
  6. This is THIS version.
  7. No can do. Presale sucks atm I will wait and get the cd in a regular shop since there is no superduper fan edition or something..
  8. Err so it's another version My has osc, points, crawling, runaway and forgotten as bonus Reanimation + 5 Bonus
  9. Just a quick reminder that there is a Fakes section with all Linkin Park albums that are unauthorised by Warner Music and FAKE! You shouldn't buy them! Check the page out HERE
  10. sure You want the Berlin ticket purchase confirmation too?
  11. Haha that's what Sergey said a week ago Changed
  12. Didn't see that Thanks! We added a HT EP 1999 Help page! Check it out HERE We are also updating some pages with new stuff such as Real HT EP 1999 etc. Check everything out!
  13. Hah You beat me. 2 shows in 5 days for me:P
  14. And I am going! Anyone would be our guide there? wiiesel, check You inbox at lpu!
  15. Going for sure If I get a ticket
  16. So we've created a real or fake ht ep page so people know what to buy Check it out HERE If anyone has something to add make sure to contact us!
  17. Well we could enable all items but it wouldn't be so great to have a list without scans huh? You may think it's easy to make that kind of database but it's not. One item takes about 20 minutes to create (with scan editing, inf+ the most accurate info) So enjoy what is out there for now, we're adding new items each day so it should be fun for You guys to check it out! Awesome! We'd like to finish LP stuff first and move on to other things like FM, DBS etc. We have a database for all of them ready, just need some scans I hope that sections of the site should be up within few (2?) weeks. Time will tell. If You can help just leave us a message at info@lpcatalog.com and we'll work from there. Thanks!
  18. True, but we have all the info pages done We just need scans. That's why there is no more stuff online at the moment.
  19. Well as far as I know the site will last as long as I have time for LP I'm working on it with Sergey I. Don't know if anyone knows him Don't mind the shop as it's only for Russia (You know how hard is to get something there?) and it's Sergey's stuff. LPCatalog international won't have a shop And yeah, I posted a scan list for HT and Reanimation at the LPU, already working on those. Will try to create a list on lpcatalog.com tomorrow.
  20. LINKIN PARK CATALOG LPCatalog is an online catalog of all Linkin Park media out there. All pages include info about country, release date, catalog number and EAN (where available) as well as high quality pictures/scans with detailed info about the tracklist and media type. Note that the some of the stuff is under construction (we have all pages done, including Dead By Sunrise and Fort Minor) because of missing scans. WE NEED YOU to help us out! If you happen to have a decent scanner and some free time please contact us at info@lpcatalog.com so we can talk about your help. We already have some people helping us at the moment but we are still missing some of the rare items scans. Enjoy what's out there for now! And be sure to join us on Facebook
  21. They're playing Poland and Ukraine because of: Euro 2012 If there were nothing happening they wouldn't play at all ;p btw there is a chance for Czech Rep show! Prague please
  22. Haha now You don't have to worry about a place to stay Ticket info please I may go there
  23. Think fast cause Warsaw show tickets are selling very fast Even though it's still a presale from what I know over half of tickets are already sold!
  24. As far as I know most of the hotel rooms are booked for Euro. Even polish people have a big problem getting anything so Your best option is to find any hostel around or like Mark did, sleep at the train station Whaaat? Youre coming? Get here dude! Bajtak already invited You for a beer and a bbc! haha Remember, You won't leave sober from Poland
×
×
  • Create New...