LPLC24
Member-
Posts
22 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Shows
Wiki
Events
Gallery
Everything posted by LPLC24
-
I don't see the problem with that. People on forums like this act as if they personally know the band members. I find it annoying when fans refer to her as "Em".
-
I don't really trust signed items from bands especially big bands. It is possible to stamp signatures on an item so they may not be hand signed.
-
I don't think the majority of fans really care who the guitarist is. People went to an LP show to see Mike & Chester and now they go to see Mike & Emily. I think it is very unlikely that Brad will play anytime soon. If he didn't play at Wembley the biggest ever show then he will play nowhere. He was at that show and never even went onstage to wave after. I would actually prefer it if Alex played on future albums because it is better to see the guitarist who recorded the music on stage rather than a touring musician like he is now.
-
I remember Bullet For My Valentine were selling pieces of their stage backdrop from their 2017-2018 tour. I don't know if it is common for bands to do. Something I would prefer is trading cards with a small piece in the card. For example I have a card with a piece of costume worn on the TV show 'Cheers'. Maybe they could cut up some t shirts band members worn on famous shows over the years.
-
I went to the 2 London shows and Download. The London 2024 was my favourite. It was a unique experience because I made sure not to watch any of the videos of the previous shows so I had no idea what Emily was like on many of the songs. I also didn't listen to 'Heavy is the crown' until the concert so hearing it live was my first time hearing it.
-
The setlist was disappointing for people who went to the London and Wembley shows earlier in the tour. IGYEIH was the only different song. I thought we were going to hear From the inside or With you. When the next album comes around there will be even less space for old songs. I don't enjoy festivals, by the time the headliner comes on my feet are sore and I just want to get back home.
-
The thing about the memorial show is that they were just picking singers who they were friends with, from bands Chester had toured with. They weren't necessarily picking the best singers in the world best suited for the songs. For example it was obvious Mark Hoppus wouldn't be good at What I've done but they picked him because they were friends with the band. The point of that concert was to pay respect to Chester, not to create the best sounding concert.
-
I don't understand the praise she gets for her screaming. The people who love her screaming must not listen to many other screamers in metal. Although there isn't much wrong with her singing for the most part.
-
I wonder what songs they will cut for the Download festival setlist. Their set is 1 hour 30 minutes whereas Wembley was around 1 hour 45 minutes.
-
I noticed many inappropriate comments on Facebook about Indians under this video. It is interesting how racism towards Indians is so acceptable.
-
But this is a band who also released cassette tapes. They like to cater to all formats, it would be hypocritical of them to say that DVD is no longer relevant. 4K blu ray is what collectors are mainly into now so if DVD is old then Blu ray's are too.
-
That is good compared to Ireland, 2 shows in total and one was just supporting. I think they did 5 or 6 tours of England/Scotland from 2001-2017 and never one indoor Irish show.
-
I don't know what age has got to do with it. People always say that, even Chester said that himself on twitter. You don't need to be 23 to be making nu-metal instrumentals. Maybe they mean that they don't want to write angry music? Well the lyrics from One More Light were about negative emotions. A song like Heavy is no different to something off Hybrid Theory lyrics/emotion wise.
-
I was tempted to order a cassette but decided not to as it is just a novelty. I haven't used a cassette since maybe 2004. I used VHS up until 2009, VHS was very useful for recording live TV and more reliable than the DVD recorder I had.
-
It is a complicated scenario, LP sell out arenas because of their legacy, the famous songs they recorded with Chester. Some people would argue that if Chester never had joined they would have only become a band the size of Three Days Grace or Papa Roach. Still I would rather see LP 2.0 headline than most other headliners you get at festivals nowadays.
-
I think I will just wait until the album releases until listening to it. The album is short enough as it is.
-
The song is decent but I don't like those rap verses. LP rap verses in the past usually would stick in your head and this one doesn't.
-
Aren't Korn the OG's of Nu Metal? Their first album was 1994. They also may have been the first metal band who didn't dress like typical metal bands.
