Jump to content

DylHDZ

Member
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DylHDZ

  1. Yeah I saw that after and went back and stated that too lol
  2. Next one might be in LA, Or Toronto, since bio says “former Toronto resident” https://x.com/youbetterhearme/status/1847343344357454092
  3. Have your buddies made it there yet? Or close to it?
  4. Yeah is Buenos Aires I just found a picture of the same location there https://www.google.com/search?q=buenos+aires&client=safari&sca_esv=25548075e51acb0e&channel=iphone_bm&udm=2&biw=430&bih=739&sxsrf=ADLYWIL4I14gjgB6ZgU0k2jMkb1b8eTXNg%3A1729264335601&ei=z3oSZ6KxJPSjur8P-YnywQE&oq=buenos+a&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIghidWVub3MgYSoCCAAyEBAAGIAEGLEDGEMYgwEYigUyDhAAGIAEGLEDGIMBGIoFMgsQABiABBixAxiDATIEEAAYAzILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwFI7xxQ8gtYzRZwAngAkAEBmAGdAaAB0QmqAQMyLjm4AQHIAQD4AQGYAgygApYJqAIFwgIEECMYJ8ICBhAAGAgYHsICBxAjGCcY6gLCAgoQABiABBhDGIoFwgIIEAAYgAQYsQOYAwOIBgGSBwMzLjmgB8Us&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#vhid=wGXANIUtlNgQpM&vssid=mosaic
  5. Hopefully we’ll at least get a small clip of it soon
  6. Sweet thanks!
  7. Ooooo sweeeet! Got a link for the interview?
  8. I hope we have some scratching on the record
  9. Where’s this info on Rob coming from? That’s very interesting
  10. So they initially had a different shot for mikes verse and chorus
  11. 🙌🏼
  12. So basically this album is described as HT/Meteora/ATS/THP and new elements lol
  13. I just can’t wait to hear Mike’s scream lol
  14. Sooo QTNA…Mike screaming on the new album? According to billboard. And what’s Emily’s status with dead Sara? And sucks I don’t see anything about a “making of” would have loved for that to be included
  15. So where’s the location? Lol
  16. I think anyone with an account can do that tbh
  17. Some details/rules for event https://discord.com/channels/1066086127993368647/1279558600326512660
×
×
  • Create New...