Projekt Revolution 2002 possible recording

thigolpbr

I believe this is the same show you see in the Meteora making of, the same footage that was originally intended for Frat Party 2. I haven't found the part yet. I can't remember for sure where I've seen it before.

is there a video footage of Uniondale 08.02.2002?

here's the thing, there is Grammy special named "MTV's Ultrasound: Who Is?" on Linkin Park, Nelly Furtado and India Arie from 26.02.2002.

i found two pictures from this special:

whois2.jpgwhois3.jpg

as you can see in the pictures links there is /NY/ that i believe refers to New York. i checked all the possible videos from NY shows in 2001, but nothing, not even close because Chester with blonde hair or bald almost all over the year.

but, in Colorado Springs 29.01.2002 which is 10 days before Uniondale 08.02.2002 (the only NY show in 2002), Chester's hair looks the same:

what do you think?

Edited by Skipees

Ha "find" is a good word. Another one to add to the "almost impossible to get" list.

some good people already working on it ;)

---

It could be this show:

24.02.2002 Las Vegas, NV, Thomas & Mack Center

http://lplive.net/images/showphotos/20020224/1.jpg

As far as I can tell Brad is wearing a white shirt in the video, Chesters clothes are black and Rob is wearing a bright color shirt.

which video? Edited by Skipees

• 5 weeks later...

hello fans as you can see I am a fan who seek a long video shows the projekt revolution tour 2002. however it has been very difficult to find some stuff, so I ask the help of each of you to get together some source of this concert tour is undoubtedly one of the best set list of the LP. would be amazing having a full show of projekt revolution tale with the help of all. thank you.

the only known video sources from 2002 are:

Colorado Springs - MTV released only One Step Closer.

Memphis - "Repeated attempts to locate and contact the taper have been unsuccessful."

this is why you can't find any.

and next time post live stuff in the "Live Talk" section please. :)

Edited by Skipees

No.

I don't want to destroy your dreams right here but as a matter of fact you won't find a recording by just asking a few people here. This like these are a lot harder to find, when we find something for LPLive exclusives there's tons of luck involved and it's much more likely to find something you are not looking for.

I believe that there are people looking for this show as I do.

I know when you think will be the best show we have a fan.

in my opinion is the best set list and the 2nd set list from the Summer Sonic 06 '. we look and wait for anytime we think this show full PR02

• 3 months later...

I know at least 3/4 lp fans who went to this tour in 2002 and none saw tapers. Looks like we hadn't luck on this tour.

It is called stealth taping for a reason lol.

Bumping this old topic again, just came across the LPU2 trailer today so I went looking for this thread to see what we talked about.

You can also see a tiny bit of it during the LPTV Episode 5 The vocals.

So that means there's actually 3 known Sources, but only 2 of them are circulated, right?

http://lplive.net/shows/20020129.php Colorado (OSC from MTV as a SVCD)

http://lplive.net/shows/20020130.php Kansas (My December from LP.com in 2002 and from LPU in 2004)

http://lplive.net/shows/20020216.php Memphis (lostintn/stilllostintn Audience Recording from Tape Trade Centre, Uncirculated)