Stone Temple Pilots Add Japan Show

LESTAT

From StoneTemplePilots.com:

"The biggest and only metal festival in Japan is back! Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington will take the stage on Saturday, October 19th, 2013 at Loud Park 2013 in Saitama City, Japan at the Saitama Super Arena! This will mark the bands second trip to Japan since 1993!

Loud Park 2013 features 24 bands on two different stages over two days. Ticket information is available soon. For more information visit http://www.loudpark.com"

STP also has an Oklahoma City date in September. Does anyone think this is a sign of a full tour or maybe just a few shows here and there?

why?

It just seemed random. I mean for STP, who's trying to get back on their feet after the whole mess with Scott to do one of their first big shows with Chester in Japan? It just seemed off. Like I didn't think STP had that big of an international presence.

Like I didn't think STP had that big of an international presence.

they had three shows in Asia 2011, Indonesia, Singapore and Philippines. the japanese people familiar with the western culture more than these three. so Japan show with Chester, it's not something that surprising me. Edited by Skipees