Linkin Park Song Election - LIVING THINGS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict LOST IN THE ECHO or IN MY REMAINS will win, as I haven't really seen anyone vote against them

IN MY REMAINS has gotten one vote, and LOST IN THE ECHO hasn't gotten any, but that doesn't mean they will win. It just means that they are better than the tracks that remains. CASTLE OF GLASS and I'LL BE GONE also only have one person voting for it, so that would put it in the same league as IN MY REMAINS.

IN MY REMAINS has gotten one vote, and LOST IN THE ECHO hasn't gotten any, but that doesn't mean they will win. It just means that they are better than the tracks that remains. CASTLE OF GLASS and I'LL BE GONE also only have one person voting for it, so that would put it in the same league as IN MY REMAINS.

Just predicting based off the results so far. Buut your right, its any song's game

I predict LOST IN THE ECHO or IN MY REMAINS will win, as I haven't really seen anyone vote against them

these two are in the top 3 for sure, but who will be the 3rd? that's the question. Edited by Skipees

I'm guessing either COG or IBG. Along with IMR, those two songs are the only ones to have received only one vote from one person.

i have a feelling that COG will get a lot of votes (against), when we reach to the top 5.

ROUND 4 IS OVER!

POWERLESS - 1

UNTIL IT BREAKS - 4

ROADS UNTRAVELED - 4

VICTIMIZED - 1

CASTLE OF GLASS - 1

IN MY REMAINS - 1

In yet another tied round, both UNTIL IT BREAKS and ROADS UNTRAVELED have been eliminated

1. LOST IN THE ECHO

2. IN MY REMAINS

5. I'LL BE GONE

6. CASTLE OF GLASS

7. VICTIMIZED

12. POWERLESS

My vote continues to be for POWERLESS

Elimination Tracker:

12. TINFOIL

11/10. BURN IT DOWN + SKIN TO BONE

9. LIES GREED MISERY

8/7. UNTIL IT BREAKS + ROADS UNTRAVELED