Songs that "belong" to each member

Every musician has that song they make that they just love like it was their child. Which songs do you think each member of LP feels about a song?

Chester: Easier To Run, Breaking The Habit, In Pieces

Mike: Hands Held High

Brad: When They Come For Me

Rob: No More Sorrow, Leave Out All The Rest, Easier To Run

Phoenix: CASTLE OF GLASS

Joe: With You

Every musician has that song they make that they just love like it was their child. Which songs do you think each member of LP feels about a song?

this is a very hard question, i guess only they can answer about it. Edited by Skipees

This is a really hard question.. basically you mean what I think each band member's favorite song is? Hmm. I guess I would say these, although these are probably totally wrong because no one knows for sure which song is each member's favorite

Chester - Papercut (He has said it is his favorite LP song and favorite song to play in the past)

Mike - What I've Done (I don't know with Mike, but he basically made this song entirely himself)

Brad - Bleed It Out or The Little Things Give You Away (Brad seems to always praise these, as well as MTM in general, he even did yesterday)

Phoenix - Qwerty (He came up with the riff)

Rob - I have no idea...

Joe - Maybe something from ATS. Maybe Wretches because he said in Summer 2011 he wanted to play it but he doesn't have input on that sort of thing)

This is a really hard question.. basically you mean what I think each band member's favorite song is?

Its more like which song means the most to them or which songs they are absolute bosses on live.

Mike recently said that his favorite song is the one he feels at the moment, so it can be any song lol

also Chester said in one of the first LPTV episodes "they all are kids" or something.

Mike has said time and time again in interviews that he enjoys playing Faint so add that to his list.

And Chester MUST enjoy playing Given Up otherwise it would have been cut by now like Crawling was for putting too much of a strain on his voice.

• 4 weeks later...

Chester - Papercut (His favorite LP song of all)

Mike - What I've Done (He made this epic single in one night)

Brad - Shadow Of The Day (Good guitar work)

Rob - No More Sorrow (Epic drumming)

Dave - Qwerty (He came up with original riff)

Joe - Wretches And Kings (Said he wish they played in live in LPU chat)

Chester - Papercut (He's said many times it's his favorite song from LP), Breaking The Habit (It seems to mean a lot to him), The Messenger (He's said that the song really relates to him and his kids.)

Mike - What I've Done (He wrote it in one night, and seems rather proud of it), No Roads Left (One of the first songs Mike sang lead on, so I'm sure it has some value to him), Breaking The Habit (It took him so long to get the words for the song.)

Brad - Bleed it Out (He's praised this song in the past), In Pieces (See Bleed it Out), The Little Things Give You Away (See Bleed It Out)

Phoenix - ROADS UNTRAVELED (The bass has a really big part of the melody in this song), QWERTY (He came up with the original riff)

Rob - No More Sorrow (Some of the heaviest drumming on a LP track.)

Joe - Cure For The Itch (For obvious reasons), Blackout (The intro and bridge relies on him), Wretches and Kings (He has said in the past that he wants it back in the sets, but he can't control that.)

Brad - Bleed it Out (He's praised this song in the past), In Pieces (See Bleed it Out), The Little Things Give You Away (See Bleed It Out)

Brad always had praised the Minutes To Midnight songs it seems. My friend said he asked him at a Meet and Greet in Arizona what his favorite LP album was in 2011 and he said Minutes To Midnight. It's a good album.

Edited by Papercutz

Brad always had praised the Minutes To Midnight songs it seems. My friend said he asked him at a Meet and Greet in Arizona what his favorite LP album was in 2011 and he said Minutes To Midnight. It's a good album.

I know, but those three songs are songs that he has praised repeatedly and specifically, as opposed to the entire album.