Sunset Strip Music Festival songs of xero and hybrid theory.

thigolpbr

seeing the latest LPTV with Lp delivering flyers showed me the names and xero Hybrid Theory umilde I think in my opinion that they will just play the old songs of the season and the xero hybrid theory and say most probably be the songs on the LP 13 . curious about this set list. maybe reading my eyes, carousel, and one, by myself, hopefully forgotten they touch these classics again and carousel for the first time.

Right now it seems like either And One and/or High Voltage is going to be played. If Forgotten or My December is played I will be shocked.

you're not gonna be shocked if they will play And One, but you will be shocked if they will play My December?

it'll be shocked if they touch carousel ...

honestly speaking I think they will prepare the best set list of all ... only remains to wait and hope the guys play these songs again classical.

LP isn't the type of band to really surprise us randomly. It's happened a few times but we will see.

Well surely I don't think they'd just play Set A again lol. It will be over a year since they debuted that set. They haven't done something like that ever on a touring cycle since they started rotating setlists. I think we'll see some sort of change. It's definitely a warmup show for Asia.