LPU Chat with Brad on May 31st

Numbrocker

First question: "Will you play an old song at the Sunset Strip show"

Brad's answer: He will not be stripping at the show.

-.-'

Also Brad is on the phone because he said he's sequestered for being counted for the 2020 census.

-.-'

Also Brad is on the phone because he said he's sequestered for being counted for the 2020 census.

<_>

the problem is, even if he will answer normal thing, it could be trolling too.

Edited by Skipees

-.-'

Haha that was my question!! I never thought I would be picked. Silly answer, though. I really want to know if they would play something rare like And One.

How is Brad funny? I never thought he was. Someone asks a normal question and he replies with an answer that has nothing to do with the question and it's not even funny either. Makes no sense to me.

Brad heard STP last night and he's always been a fan, and he's excited for Chester.

Next album: Really excited about the new music, but not giving details. So basically no new information.

Funny moments: Brad talking to someone at the flyer thing, and they said they named their dog after Chester. Brad asked what the dog's name was.

Favorite musician: Yo-Yo Ma, and the sound of modems?

If you could be anyone for a day: Imagine Dragons. The whole band.

The Mall Soundtrack: He's excited, but again no actual information.

-.-'

He dodged the question hard. Pretty safe to say they're planning something.. maybe And One being in the latest LPTV is a clue..

Weird experience on stage: Brad's answer yes. Adam prompts for more info and Brad says he doesn't want to talk about it. lol

Do you like Star Wars: He loves Star Wars. Oh Adam was doing so well with picking the questions.

Why doesn't Brad have twitter: Brad said he's proud of his one tweet.

First song played on a guitar: Metallica (maybe not very first)

Like more recording or touring: More natural: recording. Reward: Touring.

How do you feel when people say you're the funniest member of the band?: Brad would agree.

Lots of people asking about LPU 13 and if the band will play more of LT in Asia but Adam's not seeing them or not asking. There is a LOT of spam.

Lots of people asking about LPU 13 and if the band will play more of LT in Asia but Adam's not seeing them or not asking. There is a LOT of spam.

probably ignoring.

thanks for the real time updates :).

another one:

in which month HTEP was released?

Edited by Skipees

probably ignoring.

thanks for the real time updates :) .

another one:

in which month HTEP was released?

No way Brad would answer it. He just wanted silly things.

Last update

Favorite Linkin Park album to make: Collision Course was fun. Also Minutes to Midnight because it was a different process. And he enjoyed LIVING THINGS but I couldn't hear his reasoning.

Clothing Brands he's wearing: A Polo from (can't hear). I think Mike made fun of the small pocket on the front. Also corduroy pants he cut into shorts.

Who would he like to tour with in the future: Linkin Park

At this point I feel like Adam purposely avoided the LPU 13 and new LT songs on the Asian Tour song.

Chat ended. I missed posting some more of the silly ones, like where does Brad get his socks. But no real info here.

Adam just answered my question regarding 1998 in LPU demo names - as to why it is so, if Chester came to band in 1999. He said to ask Mike, lol.

Adam just said that there won't be a Linkin Park show in Ukraine or Russia in 2013.

Adam just answered my question regarding 1998 in LPU demo names - as to why it is so, if Chester came to band in 1999. He said to ask Mike, lol.

Geki posted a good interview earlier with Chester, that I feel definitively proves Mike doesn't know what he's talking about, and the tapes are mislabled.

Also here's a more coherent summary.
http://mikeshinodaclan.com/2013/05/chat-su...mpaign=wordtwit

and here we start again...

lol no. http://www.mediafire.com/play/yoeajtdj37ak...e+Interview.mp3 At 11:55 Chester said he joined in early 1999 (which fits because his birthday is in March and we know he drove out right after)

I mean Chester is SO detailed. He remembered the day he got the demos, and how much he spend on studio money to record the demos. He explained how he was connected to the band. Xero had their guy (Jeff Blue) who was partners with the guy who represented Grey Daze. And apparently they talked at SXSW and the Jeff mentioned how they needed a new singer, and Grey Daze guy said Chester would be good.

It's a fantastic interview.

• 1 month later...