Submit Site Corrections Here 2.0

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post any problem/s that you have THERE and we will try to help. this thread is only for posting Site Corrections (at least we try to lol).

No problem, you can just delete that last one if you want (or Hahninator can) and I think that the Dead by Sunrise "My Suffering"

from Hamburg 07.10.2009 is in fact Source 1 from WMG because I only see 5 cameras used for the video, just like in the comments:

Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (WMG)

Time: ? mins

Format: N/A

Comments: Entire show has been recorded with 5 cameras. Unreleased.

Well The site has a similar thing on this show page for 25.09.2011 Singapore Grand Prix: http://lplive.net/shows/20110925.php

and there's no DVD to it

Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HDC-TM900 (1080p))

Taper: DustFromSky

Time: 92:18 mins

Format: ?

Comments: Released on YouTube.

and I could always make a DVD or torrent of the MTV2 USA source from the 2$ Bill concert to release to this site, bit I'm not sure how and LPbits won't let me upload yet

I've seen it before, someone just took that SVCD version and uploaded it to Youtube. The rule with all the sources is not to list all of the existing ones out there, but to list the best ones. 1a, the MTV Japan one is there because it's the full version of the broadcast as a DVD. 1b is not there because it's from a different channel but because it's the only other DVD version in good quality, with the disadvantage that it's missing a song but it doesn't have the subtitles, which is a plus. So there's no point in adding a SVCD version which has inferior quality and is also slightly incomplete. I believe Session was cut to remove the announcer at the beginning.

With Singapore it's something completely different, it's the taper and that person only uploaded it on youtube.

Are you trying to say you want to create a DVD from a youtube upload?

http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20091014.php

Again.. Setlist Pic: End Of The World exstended outro
---
http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20091019.php

Setlist Pic: 2x Intro My Suffering
---
http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20090808.php

Source 1:
Comments: Bootleg: 'Reason To Prove' Sylph Records SY-0996 - Cover: Front
broken
---
http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20091010.php

"Location" looks bad.
not fixable

I've seen it before, someone just took that SVCD version and uploaded it to Youtube. The rule with all the sources is not to list all of the existing ones out there, but to list the best ones. 1a, the MTV Japan one is there because it's the full version of the broadcast as a DVD. 1b is not there because it's from a different channel but because it's the only other DVD version in good quality, with the disadvantage that it's missing a song but it doesn't have the subtitles, which is a plus. So there's no point in adding a SVCD version which has inferior quality and is also slightly incomplete. I believe Session was cut to remove the announcer at the beginning.

With Singapore it's something completely different, it's the taper and that person only uploaded it on youtube. Are you trying to say you want to create a DVD from a youtube upload?

Why do you ask? is there something wrong? and the quality is 480p so I see nothing wrong with the quality....

http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20091023.php

Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (MTV)
Comments: Show will air on the 30th.

will? i guess it's from when the page created.
---
http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20100127.php

Debuts:
- "In The Darkness" was played for the first time regularly; the first performance of the song in any form was acoustically (July 4, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV).
we can add link there.
---
http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20111112.php

"Back to 'Dead By Sunrise'" - not in the middle.

Why do you ask? is there something wrong? and the quality is 480p so I see nothing wrong with the quality....

480p yeah, but the quality of this 480p - is pure shit, comparing to DVD quality. Just compare the bitrate of normal DVD, and bitrate of 480p YouTube video.

So by making a DVD out of YouTube video - you're definitely doing an unnecessary upconvert, which people usually don't like, or even hate. It could be for your personal use - no problem, but just don't tell anybody about it, and don't upload it anywhere.

That's almost like converting MP3 to FLAC, or DVD to HD. No sense, bigger size, tricked people.

480p yeah, but the quality of this 480p - is pure shit, comparing to DVD quality. Just compare the bitrate of normal DVD, and bitrate of 480p YouTube video.

So by making a DVD out of YouTube video - you're definitely doing an unnecessary upconvert, which people usually don't like, or even hate. It could be for your personal use - no problem, but just don't tell anybody about it, and don't upload it anywhere.

That's almost like converting MP3 to FLAC, or DVD to HD. No sense, bigger size, tricked people.

I get it, so I don't really need to make a DVD out of this? awesome!! and yes that is the only other video of Linkin Park MTV 2$ Bill concert besides Phoenix220's 2 uploads (MTV Japan and MTV2 Europe mixed with MTV Japan) and Qwerty95k's Unnecessary-upconverted upload (MTV2 Europe Mixed with MTV Japan)

Now let's correct the website...

SVCD resolution is 480x480, that's why it's "480p" on Youtube in the first place, which ends up being 640x480 in the youtube 480p format and correct aspect rato. DVD would be 720 or 704x480. You can see where this is going. You can't make up something that was never there especially with youtube garbage, they apply a lot of compression to the audio and video especially for standard definition. Every time a video is converted it loses quality.

Just like SergSlim said, it's ok if you do it for your personal purposes. Generally people want the best quality, which is sometimes hard to find.

SVCD resolution is 480x480, that's why it's "480p" on Youtube in the first place, which ends up being 640x480 in the youtube 480p format and correct aspect rato. DVD would be 720 or 704x480. You can see where this is going. You can't make up something that was never there especially with youtube garbage, they apply a lot of compression to the audio and video especially for standard definition. Every time a video is converted it loses quality.

Just like SergSlim said, it's ok if you do it for your personal purposes. Generally people want the best quality, which is sometimes hard to find.

If you read my last post, It says that I get what you and SergSlim are saying

Great catch. Is that wrong on any other shows with that setlist in 2008? Coming out of Faint it was always the Short Intro.

Since we note the Given Up - Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note, we should list the Faint outro into NMS as like Faint - Ext. Outro w/ Snare Transition or something since it has the extra hits before the NMS intro.

I was looking for the line up of the so called "Big Day Off" and "Off-fest" shows but couldn't find much about it. What I did find out was that those shows where basically unofficial Ozzfest shows on the off days and had some of the Ozzfest bands. According to this article here http://www.pollstar.com/news_article.aspx?ID=496308 they didn't even have an official tour name. So Big Day Off and Off-fest is maybe the same thing then?
The article mentions also "at least 10 shows" which is pretty much the number of Big Day Off and Off-fest combined on the 2001 year page.

So Big Day Off and Off-fest is maybe the same thing then?

Here you can see all the "Big Day Off Tour" dates.

This guy called it "Day Off Fest".

The article mentions also "at least 10 shows" which is pretty much the number of Big Day Off and Off-fest combined on the 2001 year page.

Big Day Off Tour had another show we don't have (because the band didn't performed there):

June 15: Moline, Ill. (Mark of the Quad Cities / Papa Roach, Slipknot, Mudvayne only)

Yeah, the Billboard site doesn't have all the off dates though. There's at least Rochester, NY and Portland, ME. Manchester, NH too, Wikipedia seems to be wrong about this. LP.com calls them all OFFEST so we should stick to that I guess.

look what i found because of this:

06.08.2001 | Portland, ME | Cumberland County Civic Center | OFF-FEST (no page yet)

Day Off Fest: 08/06/2001 - Civic Center - Portland, ME

Linkin Park Set: Cure for the Itch / Run Away / Points of Authority / Papercut / High Voltage / Crawling / In The End / Pushing Me Away / By My Self / A Place for my Head / One Step Closer

Source

I guess it is With You instead of CFTI.

maybe with, not instead?

They didn't play PMA that often around that time but it seems like they did it only at arena shows, like Rochester.

Rochester and Portland are both OFF-FEST shows...

I don't think they did CFTI with With You, have they ever done it? They had several different intros during Ozzfest so that person might have mistaken it for CFTI. Yes they were Offest shows but they were both also arena shows, a few of the show were in arenas. The other offest shows we have setlists for that were outside didn't have PMA. They obviously had a longer time slot for Offest to play more songs.

I don't think they did CFTI with With You, have they ever done it? They had several different intros during Ozzfest so that person might have mistaken it for CFTI.

i thought in one of the intros there are 15-20 seconds from CFTI, this is why i asked. i think you're right.

on both the show page and the year page colour coding, Camden '12 is missing source 1 from here

I am sure I don't need to list source info, but -

Source 1: Audio - AUD Audio (Soundman OKM II R > iRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox))
Taper: AndOne (?)
Time: 98:29 mins
Format: mp3 / 186.4 MB
Comments: None.