Submit Site Corrections Here 2.0

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester wrote the song, how that can be a cover? it's like when he performed it at the summits.

you should quote the post you refer to. :mellow:

i guess you're talking about my post from page 2, right? if so, i guess you didn't read my other post.

the thing is, in the show page, there's only "Linkin Park" and "Julien-K" without refering what "Linkin Park" or what "Julien-K". Cover or Song, i really don't care which one of them, i just want it to be clear.

Would the private performance of POWERLESS for the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter in Berlin on 6/5/12?

the date is correct, but what "private performance" means? the video shooting? then yes.

Sorry but I dont understand your question.

I didn't finish the thought and prematurely posted it, my bad. I was asking if that performance on that day would be worthy of a show page, as a small crowd was present, I believe?

the date is correct, but what "private performance" means? the video shooting? then yes.

Private Performance, like there were a few people in attendance to make a small crowd.

Wow I never noticed that. We need to add a note that Jornada Del Muerto was on the setlist and was not played. Good find. And the encore break should be removed, there's no break between Shadow Of The Day and Fallout. How do we have so much shit like this wrong? From 2008-now it surprises me how much simple stuff like this is wrong. For instance I just discovered on Set C on PR07 after Auburn that they changed I think the order of SOTD/Crawling. For Auburn we have it right but for the rest I believe our order is wrong. Wtf.

Wow I never noticed that. We need to add a note that Jornada Del Muerto was on the setlist and was not played. Good find. And the encore break should be removed, there's no break between Shadow Of The Day and Fallout. How do we have so much shit like this wrong? From 2008-now it surprises me how much simple stuff like this is wrong.

from now on we need to check the new show pages right after we create them, like that we can find the mistake/s fast and accurate as possible.

Wow I never noticed that. We need to add a note that Jornada Del Muerto was on the setlist and was not played.

We just don't know if this is the exact same setlist that was on stage or if it's just an early version.

Found this message from Serg sent to me on June 1, 2007 (I'm cleaning out my inbox, lol)

"Hey.
I wrote to Stone Temple Pilots YouTube a message.
Quote:
Hello!!!!
I've got a question.
Do you have any proshot videos of STP with Chester Bennington?

And received a reply:
Sorry, we don't have anything with Chester. Wonderful was never actually recorded live with him, just in a studio (the fan noise you hear on the Family Values CD was added in later)."

Yeah. I recently asked Serg to send me the exact quote from the person he contacted in 2007 and was shocked that it was from STP's official channel (inactive right now). We were basically sitting on the answer for many years paying no attention. I contacted the webmaster of their official site and he confirmed everything. He is the same guy who ran their YouTube channel. He was pretty close to the band. He is basically Adam of STP world.

Here's Something I found: You guys all remember the MTV 2$ Bill Concert that LP did in 2003, while there are currently 2 sources to it, MTV Japan and MTV2 Europe? Well, I found another source for the concert, this should be labeled source 1c for this: http://lplive.net/shows/20030317.php:

Youtube link:

(Pending...) Detroit, Michigan 17.03.2003
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (MTV2 USA?)
Time: 38 mins
Uploader: Andrea Bonfanti
Format: ?
Comments: Relased on Youtube. "Session" is cut out from this upload and includes the full MTV Broadcast Setlist.

Youtube link:

(Pending...) Detroit, Michigan 17.03.2003

Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (MTV2 USA?)

Time: 38 mins

Uploader: Andrea Bonfanti

Comments: Relased on Youtube. "Session" is cut out from this upload and includes the full MTV Broadcast Setlist.

I'm pretty sure this is an old SVCD release from back in 2003. If that doesn't exist in DVD I see no point of actually adding it.

http://lplive.net/deadbysunrise/20091007.php

this My Suffering is from source 1? or it's a different one?

+

setlist picture - End Of The World XE (Extended End)

You are right about the extended ending. I guess we missed it because it's not as obvious like Let Down for example. Just like Inside Of Me i think, End Of The World just repeats the final chorus.

You are right about the extended ending. I guess we missed it because it's not as obvious like Let Down for example. Just like Inside Of Me i think, End Of The World just repeats the final chorus.

all of what i'm going to say is according to the live guide, not according to the recordings:

so here's another thing, End Of The World with the extended ending performed in all of the shows in the European Tour (2010), but you can't see it even one time before that, so my question is - all the End Of The World performances are with extended ending?

I'm pretty sure this is an old SVCD release from back in 2003. If that doesn't exist in DVD I see no point of actually adding it.

Well The site has a similar thing on this show page for 25.09.2011 Singapore Grand Prix: http://lplive.net/shows/20110925.php

and there's no DVD to it

Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HDC-TM900 (1080p))

Taper: DustFromSky

Time: 92:18 mins

Comments: Released on YouTube.

and I could always make a DVD or torrent of the MTV2 USA source from the 2$ Bill concert to release to this site, bit I'm not sure how and LPbits won't let me upload yet

and I could always make a DVD or torrent of the MTV2 USA source from the 2$ Bill concert to release to this site, bit I'm not sure how and LPbits won't let me upload yet

you can discuss about any torrent help here, you can read the link for "how to create a torrent" in the main post for start.