Songs From The Underground vs A Decade Underground

hahninator

Looking at my iTunes, I noticed that I have just A Decade Underground and I was always under the impression that it was the same thing as Songs From The Underground. Can someone clear this up?

A Decade Underground tracklisting:

01. Announcement Service Public

02. QWERTY

03. And One

04. Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

05. Dedicated

06. Hunger Strike (Live 2008)

07. My December (Live 2008)

08. Part Of Me

09. Across The Line

10. Pretend To Be

Songs From The Underground tracklisting:

02. QWERTY

03. And One

05. Dedicated

08. Part Of Me

Now where did the Crawling (Live 2008) version come from? I remember it was on the LPU site for free but I thought it was on one of these releases.

Looking at my iTunes, I noticed that I have just A Decade Underground and I was always under the impression that it was the same thing as Songs From The Underground. Can someone clear this up?

A Decade Underground tracklisting:

02. QWERTY

03. And One

05. Dedicated

08. Part Of Me

09. Across The Line

10. Pretend To Be

Songs From The Underground tracklisting:

02. QWERTY

03. And One

05. Dedicated

08. Part Of Me

Now where did the Crawling (Live 2008) version come from? I remember it was on the LPU site for free but I thought it was on one of these releases.

The live version of Crawling was avaliable only on the LPU as you said.

When you buy the Songs From The Underground CD, you get a code that allows you to access the LPU website for free during 1 month. (I don't think this works anymore)

So Crawling was kind of a "free downloadable bonus track" for the CD.

Originally, Crawling was released as a downloadable mp3 on the website, same as Lockjaw and Morning After (Acoustic) for LPU9. However, it was thrown on a digital release of Songs From The Underground at some point.

Originally, Crawling was released as a downloadable mp3 on the website, same as Lockjaw and Morning After (Acoustic) for LPU9. However, it was thrown on a digital release of Songs From The Underground at some point.

I've never seen Crawling being released outside the LPU site.

Songs from the Underground was released in 2008 on CD.

A Decade Underground was only available digital and featured a best of of all LPU CD's. I think it came out with the launch of LPUX... or was it 11? Can't remember.

A Decade Underground always struck me as nothing more than a promo for LPU10, sort of like how Songs from the Underground was a promo for LPU in general. You could put the exclusive recording of Crawling in the Decade Underground tracklisting as track 9 and you'd have the same album with two bonus tracks.

A Decade Underground always struck me as nothing more than a promo for LPU10, sort of like how Songs from the Underground was a promo for LPU in general. You could put the exclusive recording of Crawling in the Decade Underground tracklisting as track 9 and you'd have the same album with two bonus tracks.

I agree, it was basically just to promote LPUX, which is why they offered Pretend To Be with it, they said it would be on LPUX and it was basically just to get people to buy it early. Lol.