LPTV 2007 trailer promo

BPERCY

I remember to an LPTV trailer from around may 2006. I remember Mike said while sitting in the tour bus "Chaz are you going to Leeds festival?". But that was shorter, about 1 min long.

Edited by lpmaskmancick

I remember these trailers.. Awesome trailers. There is a lot of video clips and footage shown in these that I think was shown in the Webster Hall making of MTM thing. It looks like they were in the Korn studio in some of these clips in these trailers. Really cool. Also in the 2007 trailer, it shows LP in New Orleans following Katrina. I wish they put this footage up online. Would have been really cool. Weird that they didn't. Lol.

Edited by Geki

I remember these trailers.. Awesome trailers. There is a lot of video clips and footage shown in these that I think was shown in the Webster Hall making of MTM thing. It looks like they were in the Korn studio in some of these clips in these trailers. Really cool. Also in the 2007 trailer, it shows LP in New Orleans following Katrina. I wish they put this footage up online. Would have been really cool. Weird that they didn't. Lol.

You can see Fiore and such filming in this video that Church posted from the NOLA trip. This is a really cool video. Not sure if you've seen this before.

I also thought at that time, they'd release an LPTV about the NOLA trip. Very weird that it never happened since the trip even inspired The Little Things Give You Away.

And then here are a few clips when Chester was coming down with his sickness (lol) on their 2008 NOLA MFR trip between the Nashville and Oklahoma City shows on the MTM Arena Tour.

I like this one a lot because of Mike at the end talking in his sarcastic voice like the toy kangaroo voice he had in the LPTV 2007 Australia episode, lol

Sucks they haven't played a show in New Orleans since 2003! Hope they return sometime. If they do, I'm there. Great city.

Wow, great videos!! Thanks for sharing Mark! It is weird that they never released a LPTV episode from the New Orleans trip. Lol. But yeah, if they play New Orleans again, that would be really cool. LP needs to do another US arena tour, but hit more places besides the usual like they did in 2008 and not in 2011. Especially the southern states. They could play TLTGYA in New Orleans instead of the medley or something and dedicate it to the city, that'd be epic.

• 3 months later...

Wow, great videos!! Thanks for sharing Mark! It is weird that they never released a LPTV episode from the New Orleans trip. Lol. But yeah, if they play New Orleans again, that would be really cool. LP needs to do another US arena tour, but hit more places besides the usual like they did in 2008 and not in 2011. Especially the southern states. They could play TLTGYA in New Orleans instead of the medley or something and dedicate it to the city, that'd be epic.

Yeah I live in New Orleans and LP hasn't played a show here since I was 12 and I'm now in my 20's. If they played LTGYA and dedicated it to us that would be the most amazing thing ever.... Here's hoping they do come back one day! Edited by ksedude