hahninator

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know where to put it yet:

Minutes To Midnight South East Asia Tour Edition CD (Downloadable bonus content) (Shanghai 18.11.2007)

- One Step Closer

- Lying From You

- Somewhere I Belong

- No More Sorrow

- Papercut

Minutes To Midnight European Tour Edition CD (Downloadable bonus content) (London 29.01.2008)

- What I've Done

- One Step Closer

- Faint

Ok.

http://lplive.net/personal/mark/lp2001/

Are these 3 songs really from this show? http://lplive.net/shows/20010111-1.php

They sound like they are from something different.

if it's help, those songs from this show came from: Crawling, Papercut & In The End singles.

Show Notes:

- Songs performed live in-studio with no audience.

all your files with audience in the background. and i compare theme to the singles b-sides - not even close. btw there is no APFMH in the setlist but you upload it.

Edited by Skipees

Mintues To Midnight (Best Buy Edition) - Third Encore

1. What I've Done (Live)

2. No More Sorrow (Live)

3. Given Up (Live)

Living Things - Japanese Version (London, UK 04.07.2011)

What I've Done

monsterenergy.com: (Westwood, CA 22.06.2009)

Bleed It Out (TF2 Premier Mix)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Divide - Live Single (Athens, Greece 21.07.2009)

New Divide

i not 100% sure it's from Athens but:

1. the itunes preview sounds similar to me.

2. it's was released on Oct 25, 2009, Length - 4:54. the only DSP recording that more than 4:50 & less than 5:00 before Oct 25, 2009 - Athens.

17.06.2009 North Hollywood, CA - ? (Rehearsal)

22.06.2009 Westwood, CA - 4:23

19.07.2009 Istanbul, TR - 4:12

21.07.2009 Athens, GR - 4:50

23.07.2009 Graz, AT 5:22

25.07.2009 Pori, FI - ?

26.07.2009 St. Petersburg, RU - ?

28.07.2009 Zürich, ZH - 5:08

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, BW - 5:04

01.08.2009 Knebworth, ENG - 5:18

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, ST - 5:12

05.08.2009 Portimão, PT - ?

08.08.2009 Chiba City, JP - 5:24

09.08.2009 Osaka, JP - 5:27

11.08.2009 Okinawa, JP - 6:25

13.08.2009 Taipei, TW - 5:48

15.08.2009 Shanghai, CN - 5:47

16.08.2009 Macao, CN 5:51

22.08.2009 Pomona, CA - ?

Edited by Skipees

"In a story that can be filed under "should've seen that coming", the "unreleased" LP material that was advertised in a promotion with Major League Baseball and Champs Sports has turned out to be live tracks.

The USB drive contains live versions of four songs from Minutes To Midnight; "Given Up", "Leave Out All The Rest", "No More Sorrow", and "In Pieces". Material from other artists include Ashes Divide's "Enemies", Atreyu's "Blow", Busta Rhymes' "We Made It" featuring Linkin Park, The Bravery's "This Is Not The End", and "Beautiful" from 10 Years."

What shows are these from? "All the other tracks are studio versions, and LP's live tracks are all from last year's Projekt Revolution. All the songs on the USB drive are censored, as well. "

And we should do FM/DBS too. There aren't many of those.

http://lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30237 Let Down

and I think Crawl Back In from Knebworth was somewhere. I don't think FM had any did they?

Breaking the Habit from Rock Am Ring 2004 was also on the Projekt Revolution 2004 sampler CD.

I used to have that CD but I lost it. It was awesome. It didn't even have any of the bands on PR 04 except for some. I remember that's where I discovered Gun In Hand by Stutterfly, I used to LOVE that song.

Edited by Geki

I used to have that CD but I lost it. It was awesome. It didn't even have any of the bands on PR 04 except for some. I remember that's where I discovered Gun In Hand by Stutterfly, I used to LOVE that song.

Most, if not all of the PR04 bands were on there. There were just a lot of songs by other bands too, I think there were like 19 tracks in total. The Stutterfly song was great, loved the No Warning, Funeral For a Friend, and Thrice songs they put on there too.

That Thrice song is intense. Glad I got to see them play that live before they went on hiatus.

Most of the songs on that sampler are really solid. Did My Time live by Korn, wow, what a great track.

I actually have that same performance on DVD! There was a "Live at CBGB's" bonus DVD that came packaged with some copies of Korn's greatest hits CD, which was the same show that version of Did My Time came from. Korn was kicking ass during that period, I'm really glad I got to see them on PR04 before their classic lineup fell apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Bleed It Out - TF2 Premier Mix.mp3

160kbps. From the Transformers 2 show.

From Monster.com right? Just ran across this file on my computer.

Yup! Also the source of the original clip of "Yo" (under the title "Brad's Yo") prior to the full song being released on LPU 11.