Official Live LP Releases (Master List)

hahninator

there is an official cassette available (from thailand; no fake one) with the following tracklist:

Side 1: Foreword, Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Hit The Floor, Faint, Figure.09

Side 2: Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, Nobody's Listening, Session, Numb, Lying From You (Live), One Step Closer (Live), Easier To Run (Live)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is an official cassette available (from thailand; no fake one) with the following tracklist:

Side 1: Foreword, Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Hit The Floor, Faint, Figure.09

Side 2: Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, Nobody's Listening, Session, Numb, Lying From You (Live), One Step Closer (Live), Easier To Run (Live)

there's also one from Indonesia/Malaysia with the same tracklist.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://lplive.net/setlistssongs/officiallyreleasedlive.php

Last updated July 9, 2011

Let's update it. What all do we need to add?

Also should we put dates next to the releases for ones we know/can find?

LIST LAST UPDATED

MAY 2 2013

Singles

From The Inside Single

- Runaway (Live in Texas - Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

- From The Inside (Live in Texas - Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

Albums / DVDs / CD/DVDs

Live In Texas CD/DVD (Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

- Don't Stay (DVD)

- Somewhere I Belong (CD/DVD)

- Lying From You (CD/DVD)

- Papercut (CD/DVD)

- Points Of Authority (CD/DVD)

- Runaway (CD/DVD)

- Faint (CD/DVD)

- From The Inside (CD/DVD)

- Figure.09 (DVD)

- With You (DVD)

- By Myself (DVD)

- P5hng Me A*wy (CD/DVD)

- Numb (CD/DVD)

- Crawling (CD/DVD)

- In The End (CD/DVD)

- A Place For My Head (DVD)

- One Step Closer(CD/DVD)

Linkin Park Street Team CDs

Linkin Park Street Team Promo CD (Mid-2003 for Live In Texas) (Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

- Faint

- One Step Closer

Linkin Park Street Team Promo DVD (Mid-2003 for Live In Texas)

- Numb (Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

LP Underground CDs

LP Underground 3.0 (Houston 02.08.2003 / Dallas 03.08.2003)

- Don't Stay

- Figure.09

- With You

- By Myself

- A Place For My Head

On wikipedia here about Live in Texas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_in_Texas It says this: "The video footage is made up of the audio from the Dallas show and video from both the Houston and Dallas shows" Which means that the Live in Texas audio put on From the Inside (Single), the Street team promo CD for Live in Texas, LP Underground 3.0 and the CD of Live in Texas is all from the Dallas 03.08.2003, so I think the shows that were involved in LPU 3.0, LP Street Team CD, and From The Inside Single should be changed to just i.e. "LP Underground 3.0 (Dallas 03.08.2003), sorry to be a bother...

I guess we don't know for sure if this is 100% correct. They might have taken parts from Houston and put them into the Dallas audio, we have no other recordings of these shows. I think Astat pointed out that Don't Stay from the DVD and the LPU 3.0 are different.

Yep all it takes to say both Dallas and Houston is have one song from Dallas with 1-2 seconds of it replaced with a part from Houston. Like Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) from 2006. It's safe to say they are from both shows in some form.

what is the real source for this? i mean from where the person who wrote that in Wikipedia knows that?

I'm not sure, but it just says that not just in Wiki but some other sites too, maybe? and Don't Stay from LPU 3.0 is only different from the DVD because the LPU version starts with a fade in of a crowd and the song starts, other than that, the song is stil the same Dallas Audio used on the DVD...

I think the whole Dallas thing is just based on that they mention Dallas throughout the entire show but they could have still mixed the 2 shows and kept the city name for continuity reasons. If you want it to be as perfect as possible work like this is done, no doubt about it.

That's probably the whole reason they recorded the 2 shows to have some sort of backup in case something goes wrong, which happens very easily when you are not the headlining band.

I think the whole Dallas thing is just based on that they mention Dallas throughout the entire show but they could have still mixed the 2 shows and kept the city name for continuity reasons. If you want it to be as perfect as possible work like this is done, no doubt about it.

That's probably the whole reason they recorded the 2 shows to have some sort of backup in case something goes wrong, which happens very easily when you are not the headlining band.

Well, to be fair, they did use 2 shows for the Video, and the crowd could be very well mixed in between the 2 shows and the audio could be from Dallas with the crowd mixed, no doubt about that.. (Edit: one thing that I hate about the Live in Texas CD is that 5 of the songs are stupidly cut and put on the LPU 3.0 CD, even when there's MORE than enough space..)

Edited by xLinkinpark0562x

Edit: one thing that I hate about the Live in Texas CD is that 5 of the songs are stupidly cut and put on the LPU 3.0 CD, even when there's MORE than enough space..

welcome to the club.

• 3 weeks later...

Crawling DVD Single:

Crawling (San Bernardino 03.02.2001)

+ snippets of "One Step Closer", "By Myself", "With You", and "A Place For My Head".

just to be clear, all of the snippets are different from each other. they are not from San Bernardino.

• 4 weeks later...

http://lplive.net/setlistssongs/officiallyreleasedlive.php

Ozzfest 2001 CD

- With You (Ozzfest 2001 - unknown show)

Could 'With You' come from this show?:

http://lplive.net/shows/20010612.php

The cd itself says the songs were "Recorded live at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, Milwaukee, Wis. June 9, 2001 and at Deer Creek Amp. in East Troy, Wis. June 11, 2001

post-248-1376846683_thumb.jpg

We have a recording from the June 9 show and 'With You' is clearly not from this show!

So one show left, but on June 11 there was no Ozzfest show.

But: The Deer Creek Amphitheatre/Music Center exist (now under the name Klipsch Music Center and formerly Verizon Wireless Music Center). It is located in Noblesville, IN. We have a suitable date one day later on June 12: http://lplive.net/shows/20010612.php

I THINK it was only a careless mistake during the cd cover production... So the June 12 date is PROBABLY the show were 'With You' came from...

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting theory, I wouldn't say no one noticed this in years, there is so much wrong about these dates, it's hard to tell if venues/places are even right.

It could be right but on the other had we'll never know that for sure unless we have a recording of that show.

• 1 month later...

WID sounds exactly like ''Third Encore Session'' version that we already have. Faint is the one that is different, especially the breakdown.

Finally sat down to take a look at this. Upon first listen they sound the exact same. Chester even manages to sound very similar throughout the whole chorus. However, I finally found a small difference. 1:13. "To cross out what III'VVEE become". Notice how he sounds more rough on that part than the Circuit City version. Like he's strained more in the Circuit City one.

Also in the Third Encore one he strains a tad on "forgiving" in the buildup at the end of the bridge.

They sound different to me.

Also we can go ahead and add the 'With You' to that Ozzfest 2001 show and we'll discuss what the deal is with it in the notes.

• 6 months later...

LP Underground 6.0 (Osaka 12.08.2006 / Chiba City 13.08.2006)

- QWERTY

- Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)

- Breaking The Habit

- Reading My Eyes

To:

LP Underground 6.0

- QWERTY (Chiba City 13.08.2006)

- Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) (Chiba City 13.08.2006 with a portion taken from Osaka 12.08.2006)

- Breaking The Habit (Chiba City 13.08.2006)

- Reading My Eyes (Chiba City 13.08.2006)

• 2 weeks later...

"In The End Live & Rare" EP

Papercut

POA

APFMH

from "Docklands Arena"

I'm making an educated guess that that's London 24.03.01 (not 16.09.01), since most other ITE CD-S content was from the March show, and they certainly sound really similar in terms of crowd noise, guitar/vocal delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Added that the audio from Easier To Run on LPU4 is from Manchester 2003. Great find. This is a great post.

Added this:

Crawling DVD Single:

- One Step Closer + clips of By Myself, With You, and A Place For My Head. (San Bernardino 03.02.2001)

Added the World Premiere Of Meteora to the list, from this post.

Fixed Astat's corrections:

Linkin Park Street Team Promo CD (Mid-to-Late 2003 for Faint)

- From The Inside (Hamburg 27.02.2003) (changed this from Houston/Dallas 2003)

Added this:

Meteora Cassette Version (Indonesia and possibly other areas)

- Lying From You (LP Underground Tour 2003 - show unknown)

- Easier To Run (Worcester 11.03.2003)

- From The Inside (Hamburg 27.02.2000

so the crawling dvd single with te san bernadino show are those proshots of the songs or wat is it

• 6 months later...
Numb Single
- Easier To Run (Manchester 07.03.2003)
Meteora Bonus Version (iTunes Release)
These are not from the same show? Can someone check it please?
Meteora Cassette Version (Indonesia and possibly other areas)
- Lying From You (LP Underground Tour 2003 - show unknown)
- From The Inside (Hamburg 27.02.2003)
The tracks are

- Lying From You (Live)

- One Step Closer (Reanimated Live)*

- Easier To Run (Live)

* I can guess this one is the same one from Detroit, MI 17.03.2003 same as the one from CD 2 of Faint single.

LPCatalog has two tapes, one form Indonesia and the other from Thailand, both are Tour Edition.

I think we change change it to "Meteora Tour Edition Cassette Version".

Are any of these clips actually from San Bernardino, or from different shows?

Crawling DVD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJV4crT7jfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpi-7iTTyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS-Js7tZ-vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg6OP34bZ2I

One of the bonus videos from frat Party DVD, has more clips and longer ones too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRxWLE363k

I tried to figure it out about a year ago:

- One Step Closer (looks like the Kings College 2001 show)
- Papercut / With You (Mike has blue hair, Chester has spiky blond hair, looks like February 2001 onwards, maybe Europe, they have a red backdrop with their other logo and the soldier on it.
- By Myself (hard to tell, Mike has red hair, Chester black, I'm pretty sure this is from a 2000 show, maybe a festival performance or something with bigger bands, they were not headlining) It might be possible to figure it out if someone recognizes the venue.
- A Place For My Head (that one actually seems to be from the Dragon festival show)