LINKIN PARK returns to MEXICO (FEB/MARCH/APRIL/)

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

An important newspaper has posted this!!!!! Linkin Park is set to return to Mexico, to a wonderful city, ACAPULCO

it's one of our important tourism destinies, a beautiful beach near to Ciudad de Mexico

i accept donations!! lol

http://eleconomista.com.mx/entretenimiento...k-acapulco-2013

if u want me to translate the article ill do it

"Finally, the group Linkin Park will land for first time on Acapulco as part of the Living Things World Tour, also visited Arena Ciudad de Mexico in september where evoked more than 22.000 people."

Also, like 10 sites posted the same information. Sounds legit.

I was talking with "somebody" from Novedades Acapulco (I sent an email early in the night) and they answered me that the talks are advanced with the band.

They didn't told me about the dates of the Festival, but i think will be on Febrery.

Why? Because Luis Miguel (LOL) another artist on the list, will play on January and February on several dates in Mexico.

We updated the information here: http://www.wretchesandkings.net/2012/12/24...-acapulco-2013/

Edited by maik_gianino

An important newspaper has posted this!!!!! Linkin Park is set to return to Mexico, to a wonderful city, ACAPULCO

it's one of our important tourism destinies, a beautiful beach near to Ciudad de Mexico

i accept donations!! lol

http://eleconomista.com.mx/entretenimiento...k-acapulco-2013

if u want me to translate the article ill do it

I don't want to be an asshole but that's really not how you should write an article that's supposed to get into the newssection...

I don't want to be an asshole but that's really not how you should write an article that's supposed to get into the newssection...

I agree i just went crazy i cant believe that i would have a chance to see em againg

And also I did it because thats not an official source, and when i could have the confirmation ill do it properly

You are right!

I love Hayley i wish that i could hug her someday :D she's the girl of my dreams!

Sorry bro, he beat you to it. XD

BACK ON TOPIC: I wonder if it'll turn out to be an entire Mexican Tour. Going back to MX City and Monterrey and a few other places maybe. With a summit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...