Is Chester really part of Linkin Park?

Geki

I'm willing to bet most people only know Linkin Park for Chester. The average person isn't gonna say "wow is that the guitarist/rapper/keyboardist/bassist/drummer from Linkin Park?" if they saw another member on TV or on the street.

Chester is the face of the band whether he has much technical input in the writing of the music or not. For that reason alone he is the most important member of the band.

I think it's a little rude to up and dismiss this topic like it's worthless. It brought up questions about the contributions of each member and how equal they really are - though we know they don't really have to be. That doesn't mean you guys can just come in and shit all over the topic without reading a single post of it.

maybe they learned it from you in the first replay:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9351

Man, you just wrecked my shit. Or maybe you didn't, because maybe your topic really wasn't all that good to begin with.

This isn't the place for things like what we're talking about, though, so I'll drop it.

because that you are in the forum since August 09 and you never opened even ONE TOPIC?

look man i know it's not the place but everytime you see me you trying to bitchin' me. maybe you do it to all new users and the maneger/s need to know about it or maybe it's just to me. anyway stop it. we are all here to share info and thoughts not to fight each other!

Edited by Skipees

Man, you just wrecked my shit. Or maybe you didn't, because maybe your topic really wasn't all that good to begin with.

This isn't the place for things like what we're talking about, though, so I'll drop it.

Sorry if you didn't ''like'' the topic but I thought it would be an interesting discussion.