Linkin Park to headline KROQ AAC 2012 Night 1

hahninator

It's confirmed!!!

they will play CASTLE OF GLASS at this show , fucking great 2 proshots of it in 2 days :D

Not necessarily. Although there is a good chance they'll debut a set w/ COG & December (Hopefully), we can't say anything at this point.

Not necessarily. Although there is a good chance they'll debut a set w/ COG & December (Hopefully), we can't say anything at this point.

It's their new single, its a festival, they will have a nice exposure, so the table is set bro

im not really sure about them doing COG at the American Music Awards though, but we'll know soon

• 3 weeks later...

Unlike years past, we will not be webcasting each night live – instead we’ll be playing them on the following Monday and Tuesday! Watch Saturday night’s show beginning Monday, December 10th at 10am, while Sunday night’s show will be webcast on Tuesday, December 11th at 10am. These will be your only opportunities to watch KROQ’s Almost Acoustic Christmas – so make sure you tune in!

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/the-23rd-annual-k...istmas-webcast/

Guest RockSylvie

Which time zone? could be the perfect time for me ^^

I assume is PT, as the event take place at Gibson Amphitheatre, in LA.

Edited by RockSylvie

Or gives Warner time to say "3 songs only".

THIS.

Odds of this being a full broadcast easily dropped to

LOL. The usual blame Warner for all the bad stuff that happens. All this seems to come down to the LP Management actually which negociates all this stuff. There seems to be a good relationship to KROQ, bascially all the KROQ shows have been webcasted over the years.

I hope that this doesn't change now. On the other hand I could live with the fact that they webcast it afterswards better if in return the webcast quality is better (in my opinion the iTunes festival webcast set a good standard there). It has been always a mess with KROQ...

If they broadcast it the next day the LP crew doesn't really have the time to mix the full thing which is probbably something the band/management demands.