Favorite PR tour?

Geki

What is your favorite Projekt Revolution tour that LP has done??? 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007 or 2008? I'd have to say that PR07 is definitely my favorite. I loved every single band to death on that tour and it was a really good time in my life. The sets were really good, and the band had a lot of energy. Not to mention Mike coming out with SOB and Chester coming out with JK on a good chunk of the dates.

+1

I think LP sucked ass on PR08. Their sets and their showmanship. All tours have good and bad shows, but I think this one had way more lackluster shows than most. And yeah, I think the sets sucked ass. I still remember Chester forgetting the lyrics more on that tour than any other that comes to mind. The whole band seemed completely uninterested in what was going on over 50% of the time, and Busta Rhymes, one of the only acts that added some variety to the event, bailed early on. I don't know much about 10 Years, although saying that makes me want to check them out.

PR04 was the best. If you've been to multiple PR's you'd know why... It's not just about the show itself, but all of the other stuff. PR is an event, not just a concert, and PR04 delivered in that regard. Not to mention they actually had the bands that were popular among a lot of people. It had a little bit of everything in terms of style, which is what the whole point of the tour originally was. At the time it really was a revolution in a lot of ways, now its just a bland tour that's not too different than any others. Filled with a bunch of intolerant punks with a grandiose sense of entitlement and close minded ways of thinking that continue to bog down music in general.

Edited by BlacK0uT

forgetting lyrics isn't a complain mate,he's a human & performing a list of songs on daily basis kills you,he said himself in several interviews ,that,most often,I forget lyrics...

2008 was a good year, NYC,Greece,london england 02 arena,cincinnati,switzerland & bla bla bla.2007 was the best,& 2011 wasn't a good year as a whole,sound output was paid,crowd,performance,everything

forgetting lyrics isn't a complain mate,he's a human & performing a list of songs on daily basis kills you,he said himself in several interviews ,that,most often,I forget lyrics...

2008 was a good year, NYC,Greece,london england 02 arena,cincinnati,switzerland & bla bla bla.2007 was the best,& 2011 wasn't a good year as a whole,sound output was paid,crowd,performance,everything

I agree that there were a lot of good shows in 2008, especially the winter arena tour. 2011 was definitely the worst show year by far.

• 4 weeks later...

What is your favorite Projekt Revolution tour that LP has done??? 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007 or 2008? I'd have to say that PR07 is definitely my favorite. I loved every single band to death on that tour and it was a really good time in my life. The sets were really good, and the band had a lot of energy. Not to mention Mike coming out with SOB and Chester coming out with JK on a good chunk of the dates.

projekt revolution 2002 the best!