Recommend me a DSP

Subs

Not sure if this is right place, but here goes.

I wanna get a DSP of this Living Things cycle, as I haven't bothered listening to much live clips off youtube, preferably this show would have good recordings of the new stuff, don't care about the old stuff really.

Any recommendations ?

So far I've really enjoyed Bucharest and Camden. Camden has all the new stuff like LITE, Victimized/Qwerty, stuff like that while Bucharest only has LGM and BID from the new album. Check one of those out. Camden also starts with APFMH which is awesome, and the encore is really good too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not seeing what people see in Bucharest.

I like being able to hear the crowd a bit more in the mix, and that tiny bit of echo when the crowd mics pic up the guitar and vocals from the PA - this is why I like Cape Town. Rio 1 & 2, Porto Alegre are pretty good in this respect too.

it feels more like listening to an actual show than the just band in session :P

I like being able to hear the crowd a bit more in the mix, and that tiny bit of echo when the crowd mics pic up the guitar and vocals from the PA - this is why I like Cape Town. Rio 1 & 2, Porto Alegre are pretty good in this respect too.

Agreeeeeeeeed!

I love hearing the crowd singing.

I am not a fan of DSP's that have insanely loud crowd's in the mix. I like crowd, but not way too much. I guess I have different tastes. Lol. I also loved APFMH from Bucharest, the bridge was incredible...

I am not a fan of DSP's that have insanely loud crowd's in the mix. I like crowd, but not way too much. I guess I have different tastes. Lol. I also loved APFMH from Bucharest, the bridge was incredible...

yeah I admit, Porto Alegre is too much at times, but i like that atmospheric vibe