Requesting 2012 Show Page Items!

hahninator

As you can see by our 2012 year page, we are in need of items from the 2012 tours! If you attended a Linkin Park show this year, we are asking you to submit whatever you have from the shows, including:

- Ticket scans / pictures (both "hard" tickets & print-at-home tickets)

- Pit/floor wristband scans / pictures

- M&G laminate scans / pictures

- MFR, guest, and working pass scans / pictures

- Setlist scans / pictures

- Show posters, festival or event advertisements, etc

For a good example of a show page that has stuff we are looking for, check out the Camden 2012 show page HERE.

You may email your items to us at pics(at)lplive(dot)net or reply to this post with an attachment. We are in need of LOTS of material especially from the Honda Civic Tour, and also - South America and South Africa, we need you too!

LPLive is for the fans, BY the fans so your submissions and donations of content to the website is what helps us grow and continue being a helpful database for fans on everything related to Linkin Park and their live performances. Thanks!

I will send ticket scans for the concert in Sao Paulo and both shows in Rio, pit pictures, M&G laminate scans (I was selected for 10.10 by LPST) and a event advertisement (Sao Paulo concert).

For which e-mail should I send?

ohhh... and I almost forgot! LP performance in Sao Paulo will be stremmed on multishow.com.br but I don't know if it will be available worldwide

Edited by Leonardo Mazzarella Freire

pics(at)lplive(dot)net

Yeah, I see. Sorry :rolleyes:

I SENT THE PHOTOS OF MY TICKETS (SAO PAULO, RIO [8] AND RIO [10]) VIA EMAIL.

Show poster (São Paulo)

Posted Image

Image by the band called Charlie Brown Jr. (opening act)

Show poster (Rio - 8th and 10th)

Posted Image

Edited by Leonardo Mazzarella Freire

I'd add LPU M&G pass scan, but it's just like the others in the European tour - the only difference is the number, and there's already one scan on Rock Im Park's show page.

even if there's something similar on another page, it'd be nice to have stuff frrm specific shows for their pages, add away! :)

even if there's something similar on another page, it'd be nice to have stuff frrm specific shows for their pages, add away! :)

okay... here's the photo of my pass, that was taken right after I've recieved it from Adam. If needed, I can scan it.

Posted Image

And here's the venue scheme (taken from festival's website)

Posted Image

And one more thing...

Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)

Time: ? mins

Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s

88:04 mins. Edited by ivan_astahov27

Sorry man but I have no idea what you mean by "affect the tickets". I'm just saying it would be great if you could scan them before the shows, before they get ripped, damaged or lost, and submit them to us when ever you like.

okay... here's the photo of my pass, that was taken right after I've recieved it from Adam. If needed, I can scan it.

yes, a scan would be highly appreciated.

Sorry man but I have no idea what you mean by "affect the tickets". I'm just saying it would be great if you could scan them before the shows, before they get ripped, damaged or lost, and submit them to us when ever you like.

yes, a scan would be highly appreciated.

Sould is right. The tickets might not work at the venue if I scan them right now. Edited by Leonardo Mazzarella Freire

Sould is right. The tickets might not work at the venue if I scan them right now.

scanning a document or picture is different to how the venue will "scan" the barcode for entry.

an image scanner will only take a copy of what the ticket looks like, it's won't "scan" or interefere with the integrity of the bar code.

scanning a document or picture is different to how the venue will "scan" the barcode for entry.

an image scanner will only take a copy of what the ticket looks like, it's won't "scan" or interefere with the integrity of the bar code.

Yeah scanning a picture for us from your printer isn't the same thing as when they scan you to enter the show lol. When you enter the show they scan the barcode with a little machine that validates it and lets you in. Scanning just the whole ticket with your scanner/printer just basically takes a high quality picture of the ticket, doesn't do anything but take a good pic.

I know that but are you sure that scan them won't be a problem?

Yeah scanning a picture for us from your printer isn't the same thing as when they scan you to enter the show lol. When you enter the show they scan the barcode with a little machine that validates it and lets you in. Scanning just the whole ticket with your scanner/printer just basically takes a high quality picture of the ticket, doesn't do anything but take a good pic.

holy shit who need an explanation for this? LOL