Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Behind the Scenes of Linkin Park's CASTLE OF GLASS Video Shoot: Part 3

Bliss

Medal of Honor has released another behind the scenes video of Linkin Park's Castle of Glass video. The song joins the release of Medal of Honor Warfighter which comes out on October 23rd for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. The music video will be released once the beta of Warfare reaches 3 million downlaods. The beta will be released on xbox 360 in early october.

Credit: LPA and Jason M.

Edited by Bliss

So we'll have to wait till the fans complete the download target right? ;)

Yes, i don' t think many of us have 360s though, the target audience for us getting the video is people who actually care about MOH and casual fans of the band Edited by Bliss

I've got a 360, so does my bro and so do several of our mates who are also big fans of Linkin Park - we'll be doing our bit to get this thing released asap :P

As for the video - I'm predicting the band playing in a regular environment before it crumbles (shatters) away around them, leaving them in the barren wasteland you see in the making of video :)

I've got a 360, so does my bro and so do several of our mates who are also big fans of Linkin Park - we'll be doing our bit to get this thing released asap :P

As for the video - I'm predicting the band playing in a regular environment before it crumbles (shatters) away around them, leaving them in the barren wasteland you see in the making of video :)

that would be awesome

It'd be funny if the beta hits 3 million downloads before the music video's done. Mike said in the LPU chat yesterday that they're still working on it. :lol:

they are going to release it after 5 days anyway. I guess the beta start will start as soon as the video is ready :-D