Your Favorite Martian Covers "High voltage"

SOHAIL_Lq

Ray William Johnson's side project YourFavoriteMartian To cover Linkin park's "High voltage".

RWJ posted on his facebook "Here's a post-apocalyptic version of Puff Puff! The video we're releasing in a few hours features a rather epic battle between cyborgs and zombies. It's one of our final cover songs: High Voltage by Linkin Park. :) "

Personally I became very happy,that the guy with the most subscribers on youtube is going to cover my fav band's song.

Thoughts?

post-5678-1347477442.jpg

Edited by sohail abbasi

as on LPA, seems like I'm the only one who like YFM. and only one who likes =3 by RWJ. The cover is decent but their cover songs are always decent. Listen to their actual music, it's better

Mate I'm watching =3 when it was started,his covers are cool,this one is better but not better than the original one...7/10

as on LPA, seems like I'm the only one who like YFM. and only one who likes =3 by RWJ. The cover is decent but their cover songs are always decent. Listen to their actual music, it's better

I've been watching =3 for some years and YFM since Day 1..

I hated this cover (as all of their covers actually..)

Their original music was really funny and good but then dropped quality by the week..

Wow, never thought someone would cover this song. Then again, some band covered She Couldn't. Wonder how this will sound.

Called me delayed but....what?!?

Are we talking a full band cover or just some kid with a camera and a guitar?

but the original one is awesome,this one banged the original,their own songs are great but they suck in covers...

May I ask which version do you guys listen to?Of high voltage

I always listen it Live at Docklands arena,London U.K 16-09-2001

I always say that the performance of High Voltage at Docklands Arena might be the best performance of any song of LP ever.. On a whole different level..

Looks like a full band cover. Looks like they covered a handful of others and a DBS one.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/unsung-zeros...a-23d2b863.html

I tried to play ,but it says sorry no video found,who covered these songs?

I always say that the performance of High Voltage at Docklands Arena might be the best performance of any song of LP ever.. On a whole different level..

I love that performance,do you have a proshot of "Easier to run"? I love that song,but david dnno why hates the song,reason they don't play it is Rob,he said it is the most difficult song for me to play live because I've to play every part of drum lol