Hybrid Theory instrumental?

I saw on youtube that someone posted full instrumentals of the whole Hybrid Theory CD, and in the description they said they found it somewhere on lplive. So I came here, and I've been searching for maybe a topic in the forums about it and couldn't find anything! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I just want to know does anybody know what I'm talking about? And if they do, where can I download it. I just want to have it on my ipod to blast in my car. :D

Apparently, you aren't allowed to share that here. Not sure why since it is instrumental, but I know you can't. I would really love to have this....

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I got it from LPL too...

The songs are tagged "Hybrid Theory (Publishing Promo Instrumentals)"

I don't know if we are allowed to share it!?

Damn, I tried looking that up in the Search and I STILL can't find it. Maybe it got taken down or something?

:(

Nevermind, I found a download link through Youtube. I wonder where on LPL this person found it though, I'm very curious...

Edited by lpxerotheoryfan

It was posted on LPL and subsequently removed because staff couldn't authenticate that it came from a legitimate promo CD. The tracks are obviously legit, we just don't know exactly where they came from.

People should just post it. Who the fuck cares. It's not official material. It's a fucking instrumental. If it's allowed on YouTube and various other LP sites, then fuck it. People would like to have this.

People should just post it. Who the fuck cares. It's not official material. It's a fucking instrumental. If it's allowed on YouTube and various other LP sites, then fuck it. People would like to have this.

if it's on various other LP sites, why are we complaining about not being to download it? - go get it from one of these other websites...

EDIT: or rip from youtube, it's not hard to copy and paste an url into a rip website now is it...? :rolleyes:

Well we fucking care!

They are official enough for us to not be allowed on our site. Check the rules, we included it last year. We just don't want to get in trouble for stuff like that.

Those instrumentals were obviously leaked and not from some random promo CD and were never supposed to be released just like that.

YouTube? YouTube has tons of illegal shit, all the LP songs etc. I see how long the sites last that host illegal stuff. We rather stay on the save side, and not get closed down or sued, which you can't deny happened already in the past!

We won't change the rule, try to find it somewhere else.

Then we can find it somewhere else.

I never saw anything about HT instrumentals on here, though...when were they initially posted, or discussed?

I have no idea :\ the person on youtube just said that's where they found it. That's when I came on here to try and find the source/thread.

But it's alright, I found a link on youtube for it, and now have the instrumental. It is quite amazing..I highly recommend downloading it. I hear a lot of things I never heard before because of how the songs were mixed when vocals were in.

Then we can find it somewhere else.

I never saw anything about HT instrumentals on here, though...when were they initially posted, or discussed?

I think it was a post in news a while back, and my file says it was created in August 2011.