Song that will be dropped

So we have a thread for the songs that will be included from Living Things but which songs should be dropped? it's gonna be hard cause the setlist that they have is a motherfucker specially when it has APFMH

so this is the lost of songs that they played during the europe touring cycle, which songs should be dropped? i think that they will drop 5 ...

the ones that are in bold are in my opinion the songs that will say good bye

Setlist:

01. A Place For My Head this song should be at every set

02. Given Up *** it feels old it should be replaced with Lost in the echo

03. Faint Ext.

04. With You

05. Runaway

06. From The Inside ***

07. Somewhere I Belong *******

08. Numb

09. LIES GREED MISERY

10. Points Of Authority

11. Waiting For The End

12. Breaking The Habit

13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

14. The Catalyst

15. BURN IT DOWN

16. What I've Done

17. Crawling ***

18. New Divide

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

21. Papercut

22. One Step Closer

23. Tinfoil

24. Blackout **** if i had the final decision this song would be in every show, why they dont like to play it? fans love it.

Edited by Linkin/Joze

they need to do something like this:

Hybrid Theory

- Crawling

- In The End

- papercut

- One Step Closer

+ rotate

A Place For My Head/(Pushing Me Away (piano version)

Points Of Authority/With You

Meteora

- Faint

- Somewhere I Belong

- Numb

- Breaking The Habit

+ rotate

Lying From You/From The Inside

Minutes To Midnight

- What I've Done

- Bleed It Out

+ rotate

- Given Up/No More Sorrow

- Leave Out All The Rest/Shadows Of The Day

A Thousand Suns

- Waiting For The End

- The Catalyst

- Iridescent

+ rotate

Blackout/Wretches And Kings

Burning In The Skies/When They Come For Me

other songs:

- New Divide

- LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent medley (in one set)

+ 4/5 LT songs

Edited by stich

@stich, I don't really like your idea of a setlist..it's a typical 'singles only' one.

I'd like them to play more non-singles, would be great to hear something different.

what?

LYING FROM YOU

NO MORE SORROW

POINTS OF AUTHORITY

A PLACE FOR MY HEAD

WITH YOU

PUSHING ME AWAY

BLACKOUT

WRETCHES & KINGS

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME

ARE THIS SONG SINGLE???

anyway I'd like them to play something different too but that's the best songs to start with;

of course with rotating setlist with can add more non-single songs;

I also hope that LP used the rotating setlistto play a great variety of songs, because since they decided to do this, they seems only to change the order or switch new song with new songs.

I hope that in this tour cyrcle would be different;

as for the singles the're some songs 'undroppable' (ITE, WID, Numb, Crawling, OSC...) as everyone loved them.

Edited by stich

I also hope that LP used the rotating setlist to play a great variety of songs, because since they decided to do this, they seems only to change the order or switch new song with new songs.

Sadly, this will never be.

They won't ever rotate songs very much, and the biggest number of them that they'll rehearse for the tour will be like 25 songs(which now should be normally 35), because they have all of these visuals and such, which doesn't help to make a different set every night, add some and cut some songs every night..

Sad but true, the only thing that we can hope for is the similar variety of sets that was there on the PR 2007 and European Summer 2008, these tours were the best ones in terms of variety and rotating.

what?

LYING FROM YOU

NO MORE SORROW

POINTS OF AUTHORITY

A PLACE FOR MY HEAD

WITH YOU

PUSHING ME AWAY

BLACKOUT

WRETCHES & KINGS

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME

ARE THIS SONG SINGLE???

one of them is - POA was released for Radio.

They need to bring back No More Sorrow first.

This. This. This. This. THIS!!!

No More Sorrow was such a staple to their live set. That extended intro has yet to be outdone. And just imagine if they unleashed a new epic outro to the song as a "welcome back" surprise.

Can't...Stop....Drooling.

This. This. This. This. THIS!!!

No More Sorrow was such a staple to their live set. That extended intro has yet to be outdone. And just imagine if they unleashed a new epic outro to the song as a "welcome back" surprise.

Can't...Stop....Drooling.

+10000000000000!!!!!+

I won't go to the tour if they drop Given Up.

Given Up is a perfect live song. It's high-energy and fairly easy for the band to translate to the live setting. It's status as a single is also a great reason to keep it around. Dropping Given Up would be a bad decision all-around.

Eff No More Sorrow. I got so sick of that song after hearing it non stop in the live sets for like five years straight... Not to mention it didn't change at all for three of those years.

They should just say screw the casual crowds and drop Numb, Breaking The Habit, Crawling, New Divide, What I've Done and company, and keep all of the cool songs we aren't going to hear for sure when album #6 rolls around.

• 2 weeks later...

Runaway needs to get dropped, and I personally dislike the LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent Medley. Runaway should be replaced with Figure.09 and the medley should be replaced with The Little Things Give You Away. A lot of people might think I'm crazy that I want the medley to get dropped. Tinfoil should be merged with Powerless and the new intro should be The Radiance.

I won't go to the tour if they drop Given Up.

They can't drop Given Up, it's one of their most popular "new era" singles. I reckon it'll be APFMH, Brad doesn't like the song, and for some reason I get the feeling Joe doesn't either. If it were my vote I'd pick Runaway, I was surprised enough that it made a reappearance since Chester said he hated it and they permanently dropped it. Plus it just doesn't fit their sound anymore, also to the post above regarding the medley, that medley is the shit. I think it breathes new life into the songs, I hate SOTD with a fervor but the piano version with the Iridescent drums kicks ass!

Edited by Stone44