LP live @Telekom Street Gigs '12 - Broadcasts

Jats

According to the schedule on their homepage, the german tv-channel 'Prosieben' (same channel that broadcasted the TV-Total Autoball EM (2012) with a live performance of Burn It Down), will air 50 minutes of Linkin Park's appearance at the Telekom Street Gigs in Berlin this year (show page here). Date of air will be June 22nd at 00.50 MET, Living Things' release date in Europe..what a suprise.

Take a look yourself:

Posted Image

Since Linkin Park announced the recording of their Street Gigs performance will be in US theatres at June 26, this is ought to be a great opportunity for everybody who can't see the show in the US, but still doesn't want to miss it, even though it's 50 minutes 'only'.

I already scheduled the recording for that day, but I won't be able to get the HD channel of Pro7, so if anybody from Germany could record that show, I think we all would appreceate that very much. I'll also try to upload it as fast as possible.

Until then..have a nice time, maybe listening to leak of Living Things, and have a nice rest-weekend!

Best regards,

Jats

EDIT: On the 25th of June there will be a 75 min stream at http://lp.telekom-streetgigs.de/

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is able to record and share this one in HD, I would really appreciate it.

I was at the show, and it would be awesome to see it again - but it's almost impossible to get access to Prosieben channel here in Denmark.

Thanks in advance guys! :)

i got the same problem as wiiesel :/

i can record it an copy it on my PC but i never were able to figure out how to render or convert that file into something that i can actually watch on something else than my TV.

But if someone knows what to do with that files i could record it and upload them

I can try and record it in HD but the problem is the recording will be encoded. So the only thing I can do with it is watch it on my TV...can't watch it on the pc or somewhere else...

i got the same problem as wiiesel :/

i can record it an copy it on my PC but i never were able to figure out how to render or convert that file into something that i can actually watch on something else than my TV.

But if someone knows what to do with that files i could record it and upload them

It would be great if you would record it - then we can try to see if someone can convert it into something useful :)

God, i hope, they don't put it out as the official new DVD. I want a real LIVING THINGS output, with at least 7 or 8 songs from that album.

Yeah, hope they will release a LT reedition with the gig and prmo videos!!!

Show startet about 15 mins ago.

Playlist:

TINFOIL

Faint

With You

Somewhere I Belong

New Divide

LIES GREED MISERY

What I've Done

One Step Closer

Burn It Down

In The End

Numb

Bleed It Out

End of Show

Edited by haering

Show startet about 15 mins ago.

Playlist:

TINFOIL

Faint

With You

Somewhere I Belong

New Divide

LIES GREED MISERY

What I've done

One Step Closer

I'd like to kinda know is there more crowd or the band on this? :P Me wants to find myself haha

I recorded it in HD. Still offering: If someone knows how to convert these files, so you can watch it on the computer pm me for the files ;)

I'm interested.

What format is it ? I think I know how to convert any stuff..