10.06.2012 - Moscow, Russia - Maxidrom

If someone thinks that all our flashmobs were bad, I HIGHLY recommend to watch this YouTube channel and reaction of the band:

From The Inside + troll flashmob

Catalyst + balloon flashmob

Burn It Down + 'fire' flashmob

After all, we don't care about YOUR opinion, we care about BAND''s opinion!

And it's funny to read it from the people, who NEVER did ANY flashmob for them before. Speaking of level of fans...

Doing flashmobs = better fan?..

If someone thinks that all our flashmobs were bad, I HIGHLY recommend to watch this YouTube channel and reaction of the band:

From The Inside + troll flashmob

Catalyst + balloon flashmob

Burn It Down + 'fire' flashmob

After all, we don't care about YOUR opinion, we care about BAND''s opinion!

And it's funny to read it from the people, who NEVER did ANY flashmob for them before. Speaking of level of fans...

The one for The Catalyst is one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen at a concert. That's pretty fucking cool actually. Have the balloons up for the first part of the song, then "oceans bleed into the sky" -> release balloons. I love that. Hell if I was in the band I'd mention something mid song about that hahaha. Chester says after the song it was awesome. And the flag on stage is pretty cool.

Place is JAMMING on BURN IT DOWN. Wow, even Brad bouncing haha. Chester sounds so bad on this song live though, damn, terrible choruses. Building it ERRRRRRPPPP. Gotta be the worst song in the setlist right now. The flashmob during that song really gets the band going, they talk right after the song longer than they usually talk all show, LOL.

Obviously the band feeds off the crowd so you can tell they REALLY like the crowd/show in Moscow. LOL Dylan side stage is like WTF on From The Inside. Fiore getting some good footage. Well the band seems to love the flashmobs, even the FTI one they said is hilarious.

Nice job!

flashmobs should be special.

the WJL one was cool, but doing them like, 3 times a show with bad jokes from ages ago is a bit... meh

Well, if you're THAT smart, do the better one. Organize something. Impress the band.

We liked it, band liked it. That's all that matters for us. Your opinion doesn't count, sorry.

You even weren't there. So let's talk about oysters taste with people who actually tried them. :)

Doing flashmobs = better fan?..

No.

Someone said that our flashmobs show the level of russian fans, meaning it isn't good enough.

Yes, it does show that we are creative and band loves it. And we don't give a shit about the negative opinions people say. Because they don't matter. Haters gonna hate.

The one for The Catalyst is one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen at a concert. That's pretty fucking cool actually. Have the balloons up for the first part of the song, then "oceans bleed into the sky" -> release balloons. I love that. Hell if I was in the band I'd mention something mid song about that hahaha. Chester says after the song it was awesome. And the flag on stage is pretty cool.

Place is JAMMING on BURN IT DOWN. Wow, even Brad bouncing haha. Chester sounds so bad on this song live though, damn, terrible choruses. Building it ERRRRRRPPPP. Gotta be the worst song in the setlist right now. The flashmob during that song really gets the band going, they talk right after the song longer than they usually talk all show, LOL.

Obviously the band feeds off the crowd so you can tell they REALLY like the crowd/show in Moscow. LOL Dylan side stage is like WTF on From The Inside. Fiore getting some good footage. Well the band seems to love the flashmobs, even the FTI one they said is hilarious.

Nice job!

Thank you!

Are people REALLY shitting on fellow fans for going out of their way to do a flashmob? Good or bad, regardless of the result, we should be supporting each other and not shitting on ambition and creativity. I think it's a cool idea and give props to those who did it!

Also, props to Mark for accurately transcribing the live version of "Burn It Down", which is now known as "Building it ERRRRP". Maybe LPL can put that on a t-shirt and talk about it endlessly for 3 years, LPA style? Loved the comment either way Hahninator :)

The show was fucking ruined by the crowd, which was just dead.

Nobody even jumped up and down during "With You" and "Runaway", not even mentioning "A Place For My Head" - everyone just STOOD FUCKING STILL.

I've waited 10 years to hear these songs live, and I guess I got more emotions from watching Rock In Rio stream in my chair at home, than from the witnessing them live.

I've walked out during the ending of "The Catalyst".

It's not about the band, they did everything on top, it's all about people who listen to Linkin Park now.

I'm badly disappointed, guys.

Also..

bazinga! can go s*** a d*** with their "pretty awesome" flashmobs, seems like it is the only thing they care about, "we are Russian LP fans, we do flashmobs, we are unique and awesome".

Fuck you, bazinga!, you've ruined the Russian Linkin Park fanbase with all of this shit, and that's all I've witnessed on the 10th of June.

I've never left any show in my life by my own choice, so I guess you can understand how disappointed was I.

If only you saw Mike's face while they were playing "With You", "From The Inside" and "Runaway", I'm pretty sure he was like "wtf?! why are they standing still?"..

Nobody even jumped up and down during "With You" and "Runaway", not even mentioning "A Place For My Head" - everyone just STOOD FUCKING STILL.

I've waited 10 years to hear these songs live, and I guess I got more emotions from watching Rock In Rio stream in my chair at home, than from the witnessing them live.

It's not about the band, they did everything on top, it's all about people who listen to Linkin Park now.

Also..

bazinga! can go s*** a d*** with their "pretty awesome" flashmobs, seems like it is the only thing they care about, "we are Russian LP fans, we do flashmobs, we are unique and awesome".

Fuck you, bazinga!, you've ruined the Russian Linkin Park fanbase with all of this shit, and that's all I've witnessed on the 10th of June.

I've never left any show in my life by my own choice, so I guess you can understand how disappointed was I.

If only you saw Mike's face while they were playing "With You", "From The Inside" and "Runaway", I'm pretty sure he was like "wtf?! why are they standing still?"..

:o

First, props to LP Russia for organizing the flashmobs, wheter they were bad or not is just opinions, the main fact is that they organized flashmobs and had fun, so it's all good.

Now, into this....

Ok, I'll be honest, and say I was expecting a reaction like that since...well, since the begining of the tour. Because watching the crownds reaction show after show, I was thinking the f*cking same. Now during LP shows, most of the people are just standing there, filming the show. They don't jump, they don't mosh, they're just f*cking silent + filming. I can understand some want to have souvenirs from the show or whatever, but how can you be enjoying a show if you just focus on your camera?

Yes, it allows us (those who aren't going to the shows) to see the show after. But I would honestly prefer if the people right there just enjoyed themselves and didn't focus on filming the whole thing, even if I couldn't see the show on youtube then. Filming A Place For My Head? What? You should just go insane in the pit...

Ok, I'll be honest, and say I was expecting a reaction like that since...well, since the begining of the tour. Because watching the crownds reaction show after show, I was thinking the f*cking same. Now during LP shows, most of the people are just standing there, filming the show. They don't jump, they don't mosh, they're just f*cking silent + filming. I can understand some want to have souvenirs from the show or whatever, but how can you be enjoying a show if you just focus on your camera?

Yes, it allows us (those who aren't going to the shows) to see the show after. But I would honestly prefer if the people right there just enjoyed themselves and didn't focus on filming the whole thing, even if I couldn't see the show on youtube then. Filming A Place For My Head? What? You should just go insane in the pit...

+1000000000000000000

On the other hand LP doesn't really stimulate the crowd. They barely talk. Other bands ask the people to sit down / do circle pits or whatever to get the people rowdy. Just a simple jump gesture, they barely do it anymore.

On the other hand LP doesn't really stimulate the crowd. They barely talk. Other bands ask the people to sit down / do circle pits or whatever to get the people rowdy. Just a simple jump gesture, they barely do it anymore.

I don't understand the obsession with crowd interaction. LP go into the crowd once or twice and put on a great musical performance. It's a waste of time and annoying to have Chester tell every crowd they are beautiful every night, or for Mike to constantly tell people to "get up!" Much better when the crowd gets into a show on their own, IMO

I don't understand the obsession with crowd interaction. LP go into the crowd once or twice and put on a great musical performance. It's a waste of time and annoying to have Chester tell every crowd they are beautiful every night, or for Mike to constantly tell people to "get up!" Much better when the crowd gets into a show on their own, IMO

LP fans and other band's fans clearly have a different definition of crowd entertainment...

Edited by sckofelng

Also..

Seems like you went to a different show :P . I was jumping, screaming, singing, having a blast, and most of the people around me did the same. Pit was rockin'. My throat was sore after the show...

About the crowd, I personally don't give a fuck what people do around me as long as they don't disturb me, while I'm enjoying the show. People have their different ways to have fun. It's up to them. I came there for the band, not for people.

About bazinga!. Too many heavy words. Flashmobs can't ruine fanbase. They were made primary for the band! If you like it or not, it's up to you. But disrespecting people's hard work doesn't make you cool. Grow up, schoolboy.

Now during LP shows, most of the people are just standing there, filming the show. They don't jump, they don't mosh, they're just f*cking silent + filming. I can understand some want to have souvenirs from the show or whatever, but how can you be enjoying a show if you just focus on your camera?

Rookies! I did both :D

People have their different ways to have fun. It's up to them. I came there for the band, not for people.

I give you an example then: the show in an empty hall with low ticket sales is the worse, on the Maxidrom, it was packed, but it felt like it was empty.

I don't know where have you been at the show, but all of freaking fan-zone from the left side to the center stood completely still, while the heaviest LP songs were being played.

I've been looking around for the most part of set(until I walked out), looking for a more people-friendly space, I didn't witness a square feet of place where people were jumping, even with my height, that is close to 2 metres.

About bazinga!. Too many heavy words. Flashmobs can't ruine fanbase. They were made primary for the band! If you like it or not, it's up to you. But disrespecting people's hard work doesn't make you cool. Grow up, schoolboy.

Oh, hello, girl from Russia. My rant was done to see someone like you appearing here.

First of all, gotta tell you one simple thing: if you see a person with a different opinion on some matter, you should just go your own way, while not giving a fuck and not taking anyone's time trying to be "cool" and "smart".

Oh..and well, you stated me being a schoolboy..and if you still think that holding up the sheet of paper with a "trollface" on it is okay(regardless of the place and time), then I have bad news for you.

As for the "hard work", what is the "hard work" here? Printing these sheets, I guess, or reposting news in the social networks? Or maybe thinking a whole lot of nights of doing something truly unique, meaningful and attractive at one time?

I see lots of hard work here, yeah.

Now you can continue on being a true "grown up". Have a nice life with a trollface in your hands.

All the best.

Oh, hello, girl from Russia. My rant was done to see someone like you appearing here.

First of all, gotta tell you one simple thing: if you see a person with a different opinion on some matter, you should just go your own way, while not giving a fuck and not taking anyone's time trying to be "cool" and "smart".

Oh..and well, you stated me being a schoolboy..and if you still think that holding up the sheet of paper with a "trollface" on it is okay(regardless of the place and time), then I have bad news for you.

As for the "hard work", what is the "hard work" here? Printing these sheets, I guess, or reposting news in the social networks? Or maybe thinking a whole lot of nights of doing something truly unique, meaningful and attractive at one time?

I see lots of hard work here, yeah.

Now you can continue on being a true "grown up". Have a nice life with a trollface in your hands.

All the best.

Having your own opinion, even a negative one, is ok. But shitting on another people's work is not. Especially if you did NOTHING. Only complaining. That's a 'schoolboy' behavior.

If you have bad sense of humor, it's your problem. Even just the random people, not hardcore fans participated, different genders and ages and we all had fun. As I said, we loved it, band loved it - your opinion doesn't matter at this point.

I know, that ukranian fans tried to do flashmobs, that didn't go very well, but I don't dare to criticize, because people were trying to do something memorable for the band.

My main message to you was - you're not cool, because you're talking shit.

UPD. Talinda is tweeting about our T-shirts we made for LP in Moscow :)

https://twitter.com/TalindaB/status/212695838068178944

Edited by Skyolker

Having your own opinion, even a negative one, is ok. But shitting on another people's work is not. Especially if you did NOTHING. Only complaining. That's a 'schoolboy' behavior.

If you have bad sense of humor, it's your problem. Even just the random people, not hardcore fans participated, different genders and ages and we all had fun. As I said, we loved it, band loved it - your opinion doesn't matter at this point.

I know, that ukranian fans tried to do flashmobs, that didn't go very well, but I don't dare to criticize, because people were trying to do something memorable for the band.

My main message to you was - you're not cool, because you're talking shit.

Oh jeez, my "complaint" is based on something I saw with my own eyes, and that's more than enough for me. In 2007 and 2009 people came to the show and just tore it apart, on the Greenfest people were jumping even while the "New Divide" was being played, and I guess the fact says everything itself.

Now we've got flashmobs, and no one gives a toss about giving some of their energy back to the band.

LP said a lot of words about bringing back the energetic and skull-crushing live shows, and they totally did it, but nobody cares anymore, and that's why I "complain", people cared more about not forgetting when to do the next flashmob, than listening to music and getting their feelings out.

The flashmob on the Red Square was really in the right place and the right time, it was meaningful and it was done on a purpose of showing something to the band.

And that was enough. Enough is enough, ya know?

And I'm not talking shit, I'm just commenting on what I've seen, and getting my thoughts on why that's turned out that way in public in the topic where they're supposed to be said.

Yep, I was harsh, but I stand for every single word I said, 10th of June should have been one of the best days of my life, but turned out to be a hell of a disappointment.

And yes, I'm taking a blame for the "weak crowd" on bazinga!.

Ever heard of reading between the lines?

bazinga! did a good job sometime in the past , but now they are just plain wrong.

Not even mentioning that they have the shop where they're illegally selling the content that is related to the band, not even mentioning that they're "helping" people to get a LPU membership, with a price increased(2 times on 20$ membership, 1,33 times on 60$) on some purpose, and it's been done for years now.

Edited by iamthecentury