Burn It Down Music Video Premiere on MTV

FROM LPA & MTV:

Hey Linkin Park fans, are you ready to see the music video for the band's chart-climbing single "Burn It Down?" Get ready for a little Christmas in May, because Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn will be on hand to introduce their brand-new clip via its global premiere on MTV Thursday, May 24, as part of "MTV First: Linkin Park."

After the global premiere of the video at 5:53 p.m. ET on MTV, the band will stick around for a meaty 30-minute interview with MTV News' James Montgomery on MTV.com. Fans can get in on the action by submitting their reactions to the clip in the comments section or on Twitter (using @MTVNews, hashtag #MTVFirst). During "MTV First," the rock stars will also answer your Twitter questions and dish on the latest news.

"What's interesting about this video is that we're really trying to capture a live kind of element with the band playing very similarly to how we would perform live," Bennington told MTV News recently when we were lucky enough to visit the video's set. "The fact that we're playing broken down, kind of like we're playing live brings that organic vibe to the video, makes for this really cool almost plugged-in look that we have."

"As the band has gotten older lyrically, my favorite [songs] over the past couple years have a lot of layers to them," Shinoda said of the band's evolution. "Part of that comes from the fact that all along, Chester and I, we have different life experiences and we tend to write the lyrics together, so although we're writing one song, we're coming at it from two different experience points. He may be writing about one thing he's thinking and I might be writing about something completely different."

The global partnership positions "Burn It Down" to reach more than 600 million households around the world via MTV's global network of more than 60 channels and over 300 digital media properties in 150 plus territories. In the U.S., the video will debut during "MTV First" and will also premiere across MTV's channels in Canada, Europe, Latin America, Australia, Asia and Africa.

Don't miss the world premiere of the "Burn It Down" video during "MTV First: Linkin Park" on Thursday! It all starts at 5:53 p.m. ET on MTV, followed by an exclusive interview with the band on MTV.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone see that genero.tv website has a 700 MB version of BID video?

Not sure if direct link will work for everyone.

It's the second video we got in such awesome quality, first one being New Divide from Transformers Blu-Ray.

It will. ProRes (4.6 GB, Bitrate 172 mbps) is also available, but unfortunately, the archive is broken, and it's still not reuploaded.

It will. ProRes (4.6 GB, Bitrate 172 mbps) is also available, but unfortunately, the archive is broken, and it's still not reuploaded.

And where is that link? I only heard about it, but didn't see it...

Holy mother of god....

I wonder how someone figured it out.. And what's wrong with it? It can't be unzipped?

I randomly tried to do so, and... it worked :) Yes, it can't be unzipped (maybe they reuploaded it already - someone should check this out).

I heard about some cookies at one well-known russian tracker.

Well, i think link doesn't allowed, so for those of you, who can't unzip this big archive from genero: use Archive Utility (mac os x default software). That's the only way to unpack this .zip, due to some reason it can't be unzipped without errors if you're using Windows, even since .zip is multi-OS format. Or just search for unzipped .mov on trackers.

Edited by SergSlim

• 2 weeks later...