LP - 15.08.2012 - Wantagh, NY, Nikon @ Jones Beach

LPxDC

• 2 weeks later...

Don't recall my seat but I'm in Orch A. Going with NumbRocker02 & LPxDC & company!! Woo! Wouldn't swimming in the Atlantic be awesome at an LP Show?

yay! we should see if we can switch seats off with random people and sit together xD

Lol that would be great.

Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys!

we'll def try to coordinate LPL m&gs at the shows. I think this show will be the easiest to make happen as all the seats are assigned so if we decided to meet during mutemath we wont have fear of losing our spots.

• 3 weeks later...

we'll def try to coordinate LPL m&gs at the shows. I think this show will be the easiest to make happen as all the seats are assigned so if we decided to meet during mutemath we wont have fear of losing our spots.

I've never really did meetings during shows, most of the time it's not possible, if it's possible there why not, but I think the best way is still to have a post show meeting. Everyone can spare a few minutes after a show unless you have to catch a train instantly and the traffic is always horrible anyway.

• 3 weeks later...