Elias Andra Speaks About Leaving Julien-K

LPFreak64

This past Friday, April 20th 2012, during a Love and Death concert played at an event by The Whosoevers, Brain 'Head' Welch invited Elias Andra onto the stage. He announced that he had converted to Christianity in November 2011 and that he has officially left his band, Julien-K.

I knew that he was on hiatus from touring, but now this confirms that he is finished with the band. Any thoughts?

Source: Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Andra

Video: [EDIT: Love & Death Performance removed from the video]

Go to the 218:45 mark - http://www.thesundaynightgig.com/jwplayer/...&event=1526

Edited by LPFreak64

Man, they're just taking hit after hit in JK, aren't they? First Brandon and now Elias.

Of course Brian Welch is the one to get Elias to tell everyone, considering he did literally the same thing in 2005 with KoRn.

Man, they're just taking hit after hit in JK, aren't they? First Brandon and now Elias.

Of course Brian Welch is the one to get Elias to tell everyone, considering he did literally the same thing in 2005 with KoRn.

To be fair Elias and Brandon were more for the live show, with the studio work being mostly done by Ryan, Amir and Fu. But they were such a crucial part of the live show, Elias' awesome drumming (nothing against Frank, but I think Elias did a better job) and Brandon's backing vocals and keys (Fu is doing the keys fine, but practically all the backing vocals are just playback now, although I think Frank does sing along with them)

Are you sure this is the right video? There's no 218

that's what I thought

I see, seems like they have taken down Love & Death's performance, which was when this happened. I'm looking for a video of it now, but can't find one. :(

• 6 months later...