Something I Noticed bout Meteora

LPPRJKT4

I think that Numb is their most popular single from Meteora. I've heard it on commercials, and seen the video more times than any other. Most of the kids at my school know them by numb and in the end.

What do you guys think?

Yea alot of ppl in my school know Numb too, but mainly when I ask what's their fav LP song, everyone says In The End, What I've Done, or Breaking the Habit. Tho ppl say Numb too.

in australia they are known most for in the end, numb, what ive done and shadow of the day, from what i have noticed...... one thing i noticed about meteora is that alot of the songs revolve around not being yourself and being what other people want you to be (numb, dont stay and figure .09 are a couple) did anyone else notice this?

in australia they are known most for in the end, numb, what ive done and shadow of the day, from what i have noticed...... one thing i noticed about meteora is that alot of the songs revolve around not being yourself and being what other people want you to be (numb, dont stay and figure .09 are a couple) did anyone else notice this?

If u listen carefully they are about ending being what other ppl want you to be, the very first line of numb says "im tired of being what you want me to be."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...