LPU11 Secrecy?!

Elaine

Okay, so it's almost the middle of november, and we've heard practically nothing from LPU, other than "It's coming", no details, no announcements... Which makes me curious. Why are they being so secretive? Will LPU11 just blow our minds THAT much?

Discuss.

((Or the alternative option; I'm just being crazy paranoid, due to lack of LP news lately.))

Edited by adaminator1

Yeah, I remember the day Mmm...Cookies was leaked. It just sort of happened with no real announcement, and kind of caught me off guard...mainly because it was Mmm...cookies...

Now i want cookies :( lol anyways maybe the 1st week of Dec. at the most !! Thats my answer & i really think its going to happen.

I bet the announcement will be next week or the week after at some point. It sucks waiting for it, but it's nothing out of the ordinary, I've waited each year since 4.0 and back then you had to wait for the old fashioned LPU packages to come in the mail, sometimes took months til you got the CD or anything.

I wouldn't call this secrecy.

I guess they are just too busy or even too lazy to announce or do something about LPU11. Of course this is annyoing, but it's similar to ATS. We waited very long and finally we fucking got it, so be patient :P