LPU11?

NickDuffy

Are they going to have a new LPU this year? Usually we'll have information on the new LPU a month or two ahead of it's release.

LPUX was teased in August last year with the "coming soon" website, but the details weren't released until mid-November.

Are they going to have a new LPU this year? Usually we'll have information on the new LPU a month or two ahead of it's release.

I think LPU11 will be 100%. The only question is when ?

Likely in december. ;)

I thought there would have been an announcement of something already.. there has to be something soon.

Relax and just wait. :D

but i bet with the completion of the ATS tour we'll get LPU7.2 ...

It's definitely not going to happen. Because after release two legendary LPU 09,10. I think it would be absurd to release LPU11 with the completion of the ATS tour or something else.

LPU11 will be epic.

I expect covers or more demos.

Studio cover of Rolling in the deep or something.

Maybe, would be not bad. B)

If LP were to release a 'best of ATS tour' live CD for LPU11, it would be incredibly stupid on their part. I wouldn't renew my membership for that bullshit. If I want to hear the ATS tour I can just download every show from it online for free. They need to release more demos and b-sides like they have done with LPU9 and LPUX.

I honestly doubt we will get a live collection from the ATS Tour. They've released so much stuff from the ATS tour.

And if they do studio versions of covers i'll be disappointed.

I pretty much guarantee that it won't be live ATS songs.

Why would you be disappointed if it was studio covers? As long as they are good songs id love that. They have had lots of time in the studio, i wouldn't be ruling it out.

A stripped down live version of Robot Boy would be great but I doubt it :(

The last time I checked downloads.linkinpark.com it was $9.99 per show...

Just because Warner says I have to pay for them doesn't mean I have to... They're everywhere online.

you said this about the LPU CD

If LP were to release a 'best of ATS tour' live CD, I wouldn't renew my membership.

and this about the DSPs

Just because Warner says I have to pay for them doesn't mean I have to... They're everywhere online.

think about these two statements together...

I'm not an LPU member and I happen to have a copy of every release, both digital and CD.

you said this about the LPU CD

and this about the DSPs

think about these two statements together...

I'm not an LPU member and I happen to have a copy of every release, both digital and CD.

I own multiple copies of every single Linkin Park release. I have 4 HTEP's and another HTEP that was signed by the band in 2007. I have a Hybrid Theory signed by Mr.Hahn from went I went to SURU with my name on it. I have a signed FM album from when I met Mike and the rest of FM in 2006. I have a signed MTM super fanpack. Signed LPU4. Signed Meteora. Signed Collision Course. I also own around 30 LP t-shirts and hoodies, I buy tons of other LP merch, even tons of Ve'Cel and the Ningyo and other stuff like that, the club tattoo etnies, the Mike DC's, etc. I buy everything the band releases. I even own physical copies of three DSP's from 2008. I have bought DSP's online before as well. Just because I don't pay for every single DSP doesn't mean shit. I know tons of people that download the DSP's - MANY of them are on this website. So don't come attacking me over that. I'm not some n00b LP fan that knows nothing. I have supported the band since 2000, been a member of the LPU since 2004. Cmon now. I've seen LP 12 times, FM once and DBS twice. I'm not saying I am better than you or better than someone who just got into LP yesterday, but don't act like I am a idiot.

I own multiple copies of every single Linkin Park release. I have 4 HTEP's and another HTEP that was signed by the band in 2007. I have a Hybrid Theory signed by Mr.Hahn from went I went to SURU with my name on it. I have a signed FM album from when I met Mike and the rest of FM in 2006. I have a signed MTM super fanpack. Signed LPU4. Signed Meteora. Signed Collision Course. I also own around 30 LP t-shirts and hoodies, I buy tons of other LP merch, even tons of Ve'Cel and the Ningyo and other stuff like that, the club tattoo etnies, the Mike DC's, etc. I buy everything the band releases. I even own physical copies of three DSP's from 2008. I have bought DSP's online before as well. Just because I don't pay for every single DSP doesn't mean shit. I know tons of people that download the DSP's - MANY of them are on this website. So don't come attacking me over that. I'm not some n00b LP fan that knows nothing. I have supported the band since 2000, been a member of the LPU since 2004. Cmon now. I've seen LP 12 times, FM once and DBS twice. I'm not saying I am better than you or better than someone who just got into LP yesterday, but don't act like I am a idiot.

Pretty much just ended that discussion! Damn haha.

Don't be an Ass.

Easy there tiger. That's the type of post I would usually make. :lol: