What I've Done (Demo)

Geki

Earlier this year, maybe around April, there was word going around that someone had the What I've Done demo version. 2 clips were released of it. I am sure that it was probably someone saying they had it, but it was really fake or something. I was wondering if anyone had ever got the full version? Even if it was fake, I'd still love to have it because What I've Done is my favorite LP song and I'd love to have a different studio version of it.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, i think it's just mixed different. It's like a remix.

Edit:I'm almost sure this is fake, who made this just copied the guitar from the chorus on the bridge and cutted the interlude guitar. and omitted some words on the song.

Edited by Malvar LP

Well back in early Spring, Mark and Jen, who are both mods of this site, told me someone claimed to have the demo for What I've Done and he released to them these two clips. I will upload the other clip shortly, but it's just the intro, it sounds a tad different. I wasn't sure if this was just a polished remix from someone trying to make it sound like a demo, or if it really is the actual demo. I believe the person that sent these clips wanted money for the full demo...I haven't heard a word on it since. Kind of sucks. Even if this is really a fan remix, I'd still like to have it. WID is one of my favorite LP tracks of all time.

Yeah, this is something that could easily be recreated using the multitrack files. Sounds like all they did was cut out the guitar solo and paste the chorus vocals in place of the bridge ones. 99.9% sure this is fake.

Same. And I never had anyone contact me with a WID demo. Wilderness posted a thread on it or maybe on my FB with this one day and I said it was a fake but I was never contacted to offer money for a demo or anything. This is definitely fake.

Def fake. I can hear where its been cut just slightly. If they really wanna prove its a Demo they would have to release the full thing.

true, why claim to have a demo and just release clips?

surely you'd want to prove it to people that it was real and you're not just being a jerk-off