NEW GBC + Reseda Beach

Pez

Well a few rumours are going around both these things in the title. So I though it might be news worthy because GBC has been featured before PLUS Reseda Beach features Mike.

So the New GBC Album has been rumoured to be released Late September/Early October. I cant actually research it or check out their websites because the Domain has expired and the page doesn't exist haha.

Also Ryu posted a picture of Reseda Beach CD on his Twitter a few days ago. This has created a little bit of a rumour that it might leak somewhere or something. I think its the first time we have seen the tracklisting too (which is printed on the CD)

Second II None is listed on the CD.

Thoughts?

Didn't Mike produce a few more songs on Reseda Beach besides Second to None?

I think I remember reading somewhere that Mike helped produce the track ''Hard'' which will be on the album. For anyone that doesn't wanna dig through Ryu's twitter, here is the tracklisting for Reseda Beach btw

01. Here We Go

02. Hard

03. Sugar Honey Ice Tea

04. Take That

05. Call My Name

06. Bumble Bee

07. The Pirate Song

08. Damn

09. Get Stupid'r

10. Howdie Doodie

11. Live From Ibiza

12. You Love Us

13. Shut It Down

14. Dunky Fividendz

15. Second II None

16. The Valley

Edited by Geki

I think I remember reading somewhere that Mike helped produce the track ''Hard'' which will be on the album.

Isn't "Hard" already available on the net. Well, I'm pretty sure about it cause I've listened to it hundreds of times & I fucking love it. :)

I think I remember reading somewhere that Mike helped produce the track ''Hard'' which will be on the album. For anyone that doesn't wanna dig through Ryu's twitter, here is the tracklisting for Reseda Beach btw

01. Here We Go

02. Hard

03. Sugar Honey Ice Tea

04. Take That

05. Call My Name

06. Bumble Bee

07. The Pirate Song

08. Damn

09. Get Stupid'r

10. Howdie Doodie

11. Live From Ibiza

12. You Love Us

13. Shut It Down

14. Dunky Fividendz

15. Second II None

16. The Valley

I'd love to hear Reseda Beach in full. Ryu in like March 2009 played a bunch of the songs on UStream. Here We Go is badass...great song to start it with. I think he played it all from the first song to Damn, then played Dunky Fividendz. Holly Brook is on one, I think Damn. Call My Name has a pretty cool sample. It's about time the thing gets released!

I'd love to hear Reseda Beach in full. Ryu in like March 2009 played a bunch of the songs on UStream. Here We Go is badass...great song to start it with. I think he played it all from the first song to Damn, then played Dunky Fividendz. Holly Brook is on one, I think Damn. Call My Name has a pretty cool sample. It's about time the thing gets released!

FUCK!! I missed out on that I guess! I want to hear 'The Pirate Song' really bad for some reason. LOL.

i'm going to look like a total idiot for asking this, but what or who is GBC?

GBC is Get Busy Committee. A hip-hop group consisting of Ryu from Fort Minor/Styles Of Beyond, Apathy and Scoop Deville.

It looks like the only song on the final Resada Beach tracklisting that Mike produced is Second II None. He also produced an unreleased track called "Dumb it Down" for SOB, I'm thinking "Shut it Down" might be a reworked version of it, but no way of being sure. He also produced You Cannot Fuck With This and the remix of Hard on the Razor Tag mixtape, as well as contributing vocals to Hey You.