ATS has been out for a while now, What are your thoughts on it now?

Bliss

I highly disagree with people saying I have no Begun as a album song. Seriously the only reason people like it is because it was released as a Demo/B side or whatever. If that had an album spot, Id put money on it being seen like Hit the Floor. A song thats there that people dont mind to listen too but dislike it and forget about it because the other stuff is far better.

Not only that but the song doesn't have the greatest structure. No real chorus point and doesnt really have a lot of dynamics.

AND there is nooooooooo way Pretend To Be and I Have Not Begun would have fitted in with the rest of the songs.

I Have Not Begun is decent at best. It sounds like a Fort Minor Militia track to be honest, it's catchy but at the same time forgetable. Pretend To Be is more boring than Robot Boy in my opinion. I wouldn't even give it a warm welcome if it was written for Minutes To Midnight.

Edited by NickDuffy

I Have Not Begun is decent at best. It sounds like a Fort Minor Militia track to be honest, it's catchy but at the same time forgetable. Pretend To Be is more boring than Robot Boy in my opinion. I wouldn't even give it a warm welcome if it was written for Minutes To Midnight.

A lot of you guys are forgetting that Pretend To Be WAS written for MTM, that's why it sounds so much like a MTM track. I think Joe or Mike stated that somewhere, that they just finished it up in 2008, it was never intended for ATS or anything and the seed for the song started in like 2006.

I highly disagree with people saying I have no Begun as a album song. Seriously the only reason people like it is because it was released as a Demo/B side or whatever. If that had an album spot, Id put money on it being seen like Hit the Floor. A song thats there that people dont mind to listen too but dislike it and forget about it because the other stuff is far better.

Not only that but the song doesn't have the greatest structure. No real chorus point and doesnt really have a lot of dynamics.

AND there is nooooooooo way Pretend To Be and I Have Not Begun would have fitted in with the rest of the songs.

I Have Not Begun is an awesome track. I like that it doesn't really have a chorus and is basically one long verse by Mike.

Then again...I like Mike's rapping A LOT.