Free Weekend Pass to LP Underground

Over the last 10 years, LP Underground members have met the band at meet & greets, chatted with us online, attended LPU Summits all over the world, visited us in the studio, enjoyed exclusive merch and music and more. This weekend we're offering a free peek into the LPU to non-members.

If you're not an LPU member, you can take part in the first "LPU Weekend," so you can get a taste of what LPU is about. From July 29-31, we’re inviting you to experience the LPU online for yourself, for free. You can watch LPU*TV episodes, check out the video chat, and participate in some giveaways. If you like what you see and decide to join, you’ll be able to participate in the members-only LPU chat with Chester on Friday, July 29 at 2pm PT.

To redeem your free LPU Weekend pass, visit LPUnderground.com/LPUWeekend starting Friday, July 29 at 12:00am PT.

See you at LPUnderground.com.

-Mike

New LPU is pretty much pathetic. I remember from LPU9, waiting for the switch to happen. Every1 was upset that now it was going to cost 60$ just for an online membership. Know what ya got for 60$? Access to the chat and new (read: terrible and no one uses) forums. So after 1-2 month delays just to get that happening, it took another 5 months for them to realize it sucked. So they installed tinychat so people can see each other, and finally brought in a package. At that point, no LPUer from LPU9 was still there and the place is pretty much dead.

I was there for the free pass. Got banned because I said "So and so said they're going to do a strip tease for us!", which was a person very close to me btw. Back in LPU9 we were free to say pretty much whatever we wanted as long as it wasn't vulgar, offensive. Ever since LPUX started you can't even so much as say the word 'strip' without getting banned. It's pretty pathetic. Never joining LPU again.