New Show in Las Vegas on August 30th

Sucre06

They should make up Uncasville, CT. I bought tickets to that show and they canceled it, and the only thing we got in return was a stupid free DSP. I get every DSP for free as it is. The show would have been so awesome. It was Mike's birthday, for one. I think all shows canceled on the ONLY US TOUR FOR ATS should be made up. It's crazy that Europe and shit got so many show for ATS and the US and other parts of the world got one tour.

Europe got tons of touring for ATS, even got PR this Summer plus a decent size 2010 tour and a bunch of show this year.

US got one winter tour, with a bunch of canceled shows and disappointed fans.

Australia got one very small tour in 2010.

Asia is FINALLY getting a tour for ATS in September, but also a very small tour.

WTF. I love when they play shows like Moscow because they never give their Russian fans love, and stuff like that. But it is completely stupid for them to have not done a PR in the states this summer, they had PLENTY of opportunity to do it. Why would they only tour their home continent ONCE for an entire album cycle? Wtf??

The US got TONS of show for Hybrid Theory, Meteora and even Minutes To Midnight (MTM got fucking TWO PRs, a winter arena tour and way more). HELL YEAH FOR MTM

Edited by Geki

They should make up Uncasville, CT. I bought tickets to that show and they canceled it, and the only thing we got in return was a stupid free DSP. I get every DSP for free as it is. The show would have been so awesome. It was Mike's birthday, for one. I think all shows canceled on the ONLY US TOUR FOR ATS should be made up. It's crazy that Europe and shit got so many show for ATS and the US and other parts of the world got one tour.

Europe got tons of touring for ATS, even got PR this Summer plus a decent size 2010 tour and a bunch of show this year.

US got one winter tour, with a bunch of canceled shows and disappointed fans.

Australia got one very small tour in 2010.

Asia is FINALLY getting a tour for ATS in September, but also a very small tour.

WTF. I love when they play shows like Moscow because they never give their Russian fans love, and stuff like that. But it is completely stupid for them to have not done a PR in the states this summer, they had PLENTY of opportunity to do it. Why would they only tour their home continent ONCE for an entire album cycle? Wtf??

The US got TONS of show for Hybrid Theory, Meteora and even Minutes To Midnight (MTM got fucking TWO PRs, a winter arena tour and way more). HELL YEAH FOR MTM

Now you see how we from Brazil feel. hehehe

Now you see how we from Brazil feel. hehehe

I forgot about South America, LP should play there more often too. They completely skipped you guys from 2004 to 2010, that's a LONG fucking wait. That's 2 studio albums worth of time and more!!!

Enough touring already. Make a new cd- please redeem yourselves, LP.

They didn't tour much for this record, really. MTM and prior albums had MUCH more touring...so don't see why you're complaining. I thought you stopped going on LP forums LONG ago. Guess not.

They didn't tour much for this record, really. MTM and prior albums had MUCH more touring...so don't see why you're complaining. I thought you stopped going on LP forums LONG ago. Guess not.

Proj. Rev. warm up? 2012? new cd?

LP IN SPAIN 2012

I live in Vegas, so I'm excited. Little bit confused though that lpu pre-sale started today. Ticketmaster is having a pre-sale tomorrow? I don't see it saying anywhere anymore that lp.com members get a shot at pre-sale. Guess I have to wait 'till tix go public?